AvP2 Trailer Description?

Started by Darkness, Aug 22, 2007, 04:47:34 PM

Author
AvP2 Trailer Description? (Read 14,442 times)

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

jhahahh i was the one who asked him    :P     ;D     :D  

Keyes

Keyes

Good theory by Darkness about the crashed ship being one of the smaller vessels docked undeath the larger one from AVP1   :)   I'm thinking as the smaller ship races to Earth to escape, the Predalien is also onboard, kills the pilot(s) and survives the subsequent crash.

Keyes

Keyes

I forgot to add this would be much more feasable than the big AVP ship crashing back to Earth (too far away), and also allows perhaps for the Predalien to grow at the "normal" rate, rather than the "matter of seconds" that the old script mentioned. It could be at any point after the chestburster emerges than a few Predators could get to one of their smaller ships, and try to seek safety at Earth. Makes so much sense now   :)  

scar face

scar face

does anyone think its kind of strange that the little girl in the trailer is using a TORCH to see in the dark, what kind of present day  parent give their kid a torch to see in the dark , ever heard of a little thing called a flashlight.what are they cave men. I mean come on she could set her room on fire . besides that the trailer sounds badass.

Keyes

Keyes

A TORCH is a flashlight?!! That's what we call it here anyway   ;D  

GueRoux

GueRoux

The trailer will come soon. Stay frosty everyone.   ;)  

Dane

Dane

Sounds alot better than the first on   :o  

Slasher Predator

Slasher Predator

does anyone think its kind of strange that the little girl in the trailer is using a TORCH to see in the dark, what kind of present day parent give their kid a torch to see in the dark , ever heard of a little thing called a flashlight.what are they cave men. I mean come on she could set her room on fire . besides that the trailer sounds badass.  ____________________________________________ _  Dude, thats not the girl with the torch, it said her father holds it up to the window and an alien/hybrid comes jumping up outside the window.

Dane

Dane

They mean flashlights, thats what they call them   8)  

vehtam

vehtam

you really belive that trailer will be online so soon? you gotta be kidding me    ;D    hope you will be able to deal with major dissapoitment, when it turn out that trailer won't be released for at least 6 weeks

boostedlsj

boostedlsj

man i want this trailer.............im so ready       I have a good feeling this movie is gonna be bad ass

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

This can't be real, fire can't burn in space, also the ship in AvP cannot be a mothership unless its just a cruiser that holds other smaller ships and a larger one that holds it, that can't be mothership so I'm not sure about which crashes to Earth. Sounds too short, just have to wait and see when it comes out.

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

"The more you wait for the mail, the less there will be in it."

Ok5

Ok5

I love Colin, because he is the best!!!   8)  

liamislegend

liamislegend

sounds good to me just one thing   I WANT TO SEE IT NOT READ IT!  come on lets get the trailer this week please people!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed