86 Minutes WITH credits...

Started by Daweism, Dec 24, 2007, 11:07:25 AM

Author
86 Minutes WITH credits... (Read 5,239 times)

WisePredator

WisePredator

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 24, 2007, 08:49:01 PM
The cinema I go to always puts up the running time without credits. AVP was 87 minutes without credits, and that is exactly what it had in the theater that i go to. I highly doubt that AVPR is less than that WITH credits.
Ohhhh... So AvP-R is a minute shorter than AvP, I always thought it was 85 minutes :P

The Chibi Kiriyama

Maybe the movie is so awesome it defies time itself...?

Yeah, I know I'm reaching. :-\

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I don't think time really matters. Daredevil and A hostory of violence to me are very short movies, up to the point when i noticed their true running time. So just sit back and enjoy the film, hell we all saw AVP and did any of us leave the theater? How many of us own the DVD despite how crappy it was?

TheUrbanPredator

OMG! I just found this out; Son of the Mask (one of the shittest films ever made) is longer than AvP-R!! I think I'm gonna kill myself. Just imagine all the other shit movies out there longer than AvP-R, makes me wanna throwup.  :( >:( >:(  :'(

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0362165/

Bronx19

Bronx19

Quote from: dDave on Dec 24, 2007, 04:22:07 PM
86min is justl the runtime without credits

Phew! I was getting worried the movie mght be short. Oh wait.

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

Quote from: TheUrbanPredator on Dec 24, 2007, 11:08:11 PM
OMG! I just found this out; Son of the Mask (one of the shittest films ever made) is longer than AvP-R!! I think I'm gonna kill myself. Just imagine all the other shit movies out there longer than AvP-R, makes me wanna throwup.  :( >:( >:(  :'(

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0362165/

o stop over dramatising!!.. ::)

Well dont watch the darn thing if thats how you feel...

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

AVP-R is only 1hr 26 mins long which is 15mins shorter than AVP wow!!!! does any one else have a problem with this besides me because AVP flew by whcih made me leaving wanting more from it.

Bronx19

Bronx19

Suit up boy.

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

WHo actually gives a sh**?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed