Aliens: Fireteam Elite Catch All

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 09, 2021, 03:26:43 PM

Author
Aliens: Fireteam Elite Catch All (Read 94,568 times)

BlueMarsalis79

I want a four player option. I do not care if it makes it kinda unbalanced, we will just up the difficulty, one of my friends always ends up sadly left out.

PAS Spinelli

I kinda hope for some sort of PVP eventually, even it it's just someone playing as the hivemind

Still Collating...

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Aug 13, 2022, 10:38:48 PMI want a four player option. I do not care if it makes it kinda unbalanced, we will just up the difficulty, one of my friends always ends up sadly left out.

The funny thing is there was a glitch for a short period of time on console where you could play with 4, sometimes even 5 players. Every time it seemed fun as hell, everything worked. Make 4 players only available on Extreme or Insane, but it is fun. All of their reasonings for that decision seem like lame excuses, it's a poor design decision in the end...

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Aug 14, 2022, 01:13:50 AMI kinda hope for some sort of PVP eventually, even it it's just someone playing as the hivemind

I would love some PvP, if they gave me that eventually, everything will be forgiven from my end, but that seems like too big of a step for them. They can't even give us an original new game mode, just very simple horde mode variations with one single map each. So I don't trust their abilities to do so.

Crazy Rich

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Aug 13, 2022, 10:38:48 PMI want a four player option. I do not care if it makes it kinda unbalanced, we will just up the difficulty, one of my friends always ends up sadly left out.

Damn do I know how that feels, always felt like an odd wheel out back with games like Destiny.

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Aug 14, 2022, 10:58:42 PM

Damn do I know how that feels, always felt like an odd wheel out back with games like Destiny.

At least it was Destiny you missed out on.

Crazy Rich

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Aug 14, 2022, 11:14:30 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Aug 14, 2022, 10:58:42 PM

At least it was Destiny you missed out on.

Yea, it was somewhere into Destiny 2 when I finally said "f**k this shit I'm out".

BlueMarsalis79

I primarily blame it and the customers who bought into it for the images "live service' conjures in the industry.

Crazy Rich

Besides my ever growing discontent and frustration with the game itself, it didn't feel that great being all by myself while seeing my three buddies playing together in the friends list at the same time, while I do get that it is gonna be a thing that happens... it was like a good 85-90% of the time though.

So yea, 4 would be better than 3.

BlueMarsalis79

Here's hoping.

BlueMarsalis79

@Corporal Hicks I'm free today, no pressure though. lol

Corporal Hicks

Sorry mate, I'm not. Got a store championship tournament with the lady today.

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 20, 2022, 11:52:05 AMSorry mate, I'm not. Got a store championship tournament with the lady today.

Fair enough, I will do some homework instead then.  :'(

Corporal Hicks

For what it's worth, I won.  ;D

BlueMarsalis79

Congrats lol!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed