NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,173,431 times)

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: SiL on Sep 01, 2018, 09:40:19 AM
But they aren't Ultimate sculpts, I think was the point.

Indeed, the old Super Predator bodies aren't used anymore, can't really include them.

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: dHunter333 on Aug 15, 2018, 05:55:05 AM
just finished custom figures of dillon and billy
the release of hawkins has motivated me to finish the team!

here are all of my complete members of dutch's extraction team
dutch, hawkins, dillon, billy

but with the customs, at the point of the film they were wearing that gear, dutch looked like this

dillon

billy

Any close ups of Blaine, Poncho, Mac and Anna?

dHunter333

dHunter333

They are not finished, I can post pictures of how they look now, but they are far from done.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Neca uploaded a packaging layout shot of both the Bad Blood and Enforcer the other day, they looked really neat together.

The Wolverine Predator

My Fugitive Predator just game in from my Pre-Order at my local GameStop. It was so hard moving his joints, but I'm really happy with the look, just waiting on my Hawkins my friend picked up for me at SDCC

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Can't wait to get mine to be fair.

The Wolverine Predator

Hawkins came in the mail today! 2 good days in a row...[emoji106]

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Certainly looks nice

Master

Master

Im truing to get my Hawkins, but damn he is expensive.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

On forbidden planet I see broken tusk as being sold out and machiko as yet to be released... aren't they both delayed?

And I really hope for a lot of predators from those AvP-War figures, like top knot and some of the others... seen Machiko is very much based on the Warner art in those.

Also: we kind of need a machiko figure in her tactical outfit of the first comics.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I checked the London Forbidden Planet when I went down earlier in the week. Absolutely nothing on display. None of the old Predator figures either. Was so gutted.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Cross-posting from the collection thread - I finally got (most of) my NECA Predators arrayed on a shelf; there's about 10 more that didn't fit.

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: skull-splitter on Sep 09, 2018, 10:00:38 AM
On forbidden planet I see broken tusk as being sold out and machiko as yet to be released... aren't they both delayed?

And I really hope for a lot of predators from those AvP-War figures, like top knot and some of the others... seen Machiko is very much based on the Warner art in those.

Also: we kind of need a machiko figure in her tactical outfit of the first comics.

Would love to see this. But I'm really liking her mask a lot. I like those smooth contours - it would appear to fit her face much better (if we're going for realism lol.)

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Oh I agree and it is a stunning rendition of Chris Warner's artwork on AvP-War. I just think it would be great to see her human outfit too. Including pony tail, pouches, slings etc.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Oh shit, my Ultimate Ahab is in stock and ready to ship. :o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed