NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,187,911 times)

dHunter333

dHunter333

Quote from: Xenomrph on Sep 17, 2018, 09:59:57 PM
Oh shit, my Ultimate Ahab is in stock and ready to ship. :o

From where?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

FreshFigures.com

Their selection isn't as broad as, say, BBTS, but if you preorder with them, they give you free shipping and their prices tend to be a few bucks cheaper than BBTS.

The Old One

The Old One

Unless you're from the UK in my experience.
Then it's the other way around.

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

I will be posting a YouTube video of unboxing and reviewing Ahab later today. I will post it here.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Is there a trick to getting the Kenner Stalker Predator remake's mask to stay on his face? I just unpacked mine and for the life of me I cannot get his mask to stay on.

Master

Master

Super Glue  :P

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Har har har, I'd prefer having the option to take it off again. :P

Still Collating...

I don't have that figure but from what I've seen, you should be able to use good old friction to keep it in place. Or it could be a QC issue... You can always use Glue tack/sticky tack and it's removable just the same.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Oh believe me, friction does not work, haha. The mask just.... slides right off his face.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I had to pick between getting Ahab and Fugitive today, I wasn't expecting my local shop to have both. Ahab won out, I figured he'd be the most sought after since they had half as many of him in as they did the Fugitive

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Sep 22, 2018, 09:12:20 PM
I had to pick between getting Ahab and Fugitive today, I wasn't expecting my local shop to have both. Ahab won out, I figured he'd be the most sought after since they had half as many of him in as they did the Fugitive

Ahab > Fugitive - please check out my video review posted higher up in the thread.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Clanleaderyautja on Sep 23, 2018, 12:38:56 AM
Quote from: JokersWarPig on Sep 22, 2018, 09:12:20 PM

Ahab > Fugitive - please check out my video review posted higher up in the thread.
Nice review, my Ahab is waiting in my mailbox right now.

Did Ahab use a triple wristblade in the comics?

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

He had the triple wrist blade in AVP Life and Death.

Kailem

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Forget the predator hound, I want an Ultimate/Updated version of Big Red.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed