Aliens: Defiance & the Life and Death series - AvPGalaxy Podcast #39

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 19, 2016, 08:05:43 PM

Author
Aliens: Defiance & the Life and Death series - AvPGalaxy Podcast #39 (Read 8,109 times)

Corporal Hicks

We have just uploaded the 39th episode of the Alien vs. Predator Galaxy podcast (right-click and save as to download) and just in time for the weekend! In the latest episode, we discuss the latest Dark Horse Comics releases Aliens: Defiance, Predator: Life and Death, Prometheus: Life and Death and Alien: The Weyland-Yutani Report.

This episode sees myself joined by community guests Ultramorph and Dave Gogel of the Hulking Reviewer.

The latest episode of the Alien vs. Predator Galaxy podcast sees regular co-host Corporal Hicks joined by community guest stars Ultramorph and Dave Gogel as they discuss the latest comic releases.

The latest episode of the Alien vs. Predator Galaxy podcast sees regular host Corporal Hicks joined by community guest stars Ultramorph and Dave Gogel as they discuss the latest comic releases.

Our 39th episode sees us gush over what we’ve seen so far of Brian Wood and Tristan Jone’s Aliens: Defiance and compare how well Dan Abnett’s Life and Death series is doing compared to Dark Horse’s Fire and Stone series. We also chat about the recently released standard edition of Alien: The Weyland-Yutani Report.

You can also listen to any of our previous episodes in the Podcast section under the News tab on the main menu. What did you think of the latest episode? Let us know down below! Thanks for listening.

Ultramorph

It was a fine time! Thanks for the opportunity to be on, Hicks! Can't wait to give it a listen.

Nostromo

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Ultramorph on Aug 19, 2016, 08:39:10 PM
It was a fine time! Thanks for the opportunity to be on, Hicks! Can't wait to give it a listen.

I think it came out pretty well!

ADC

Damn straight. Top notch, fellas.

426Buddy

Great podcast guys!

Was a nice listen, got interrupted a couple times so I need to give it a listen again sometime.

Corporal Hicks

Thanks guys. As long as you're enjoying, I'm happy.  :)

mike

absolutely horrible picture... where´s the dreads ? this predator has hair ?

SM

I suspect the dreads are the things coming out the back of his head.

Preda-Nate-Or

Ive just recently purchased and read "Alien vs Batman" i know Corporal Hicks says hes does like to read them on principle but honestly i enjoyed the book and its really worth a read.

As always great Podcast looking forward to hearing more  :)

Nostromo

Nostromo

Just a small little thing, when Ultramorph picked up the mic, I jumped in the air lol. I like listening to the podcasts at night going to sleep, they're so boring they put me to sleep so fast, haha no just kidding, they relax me plus good they are funny and very informative.

I've noticed Hicks mic is usually perfect, but the guys from here in North America are very loud. I wonder if there's anyway to check all 3-4 mics right before starting to see if they are all at the same volume setting?

Besides that, another great show. A lot of people have some issues with Fire and Stone and Life and Death, a bit more thought can be put in some of the issues for sure. Some have art and Alien / Predator design issues too. Looking forward to the next episode as always.

Ultramorph

Sorry about that, I was using Skype on my phone and have a habit of talking way too loud on the phone.  :laugh:

XenoZipper

Finally got around to listening. Good episode guys. Wish I could have been a part of that convo to chime in about the crossovers as I've read just about all of them. I did sit down & read Archie vs Predator like was mentioned haha I did notice a bit of what Nostromo is talking about for the volume changes when Ultramorph would talk but it didn't bother me at all. Actually in past episodes quite a few times, I think it was Xenomorphine (correct me if I'm wrong) but once in a while he seems to cut out or his audio drops in & out a little bit while he talks. I enjoy listening to what he says so that's why I'm bringing it up as to me finding it weird it happens from time to time. Not often but here and there. Anyway, good ep guys & look forward to the next one & hope I can join on one in the future. I promise I will refrain from being TOO much of a Negatron :P

Corporal Hicks

Sorry about that guys. I do go through it and try and keep the sound levels reasonable. Don't always succeed. Unfortunately it tends to sound fine when we're chatting with the recording itself sounds different.

XenoZipper

No need to be sorry :) I wasn't bothered by any fluctuations in sound as I didn't think it was all that much at all.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed