New AvP Redemption Trailer

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 27, 2008, 11:25:53 PM

Author
New AvP Redemption Trailer (Read 19,335 times)

dallas001

dallas001

8)   Now ADI and FOX members or observers on this site take notes from this incredibly talented person. This is how to do THE RIGHT THINGS FOR an ALIEN or PREDATOR film. Kudos to the brilliant artist behind one of the best fan films I have ever seen!

alexpj19

alexpj19

Hey guys glad you lke the new trailer, oh for the record, there will be 5 human characters, how ever, i 'just came back from the ComiCon, and i've met some people who have some colonial marines costumes with weapons and all, they sounded very excited about the project and if they valentire their time and props, MAYBE will see some colonial marines in the film, but for that i will have to make some changes to the screept, whitch would be cool, cause originally i had an idea for that and couldnt do because didnt have any props and people for that, NOW I DO    >:D  

dallas001

dallas001

Alex where do you live or from? I am very interested in doing work in a fanfilm. Especially one as this. I actually am former military and have some film and acting/art expertise you might need. Something FOX and ADI overlook with many people these days.

dachande89

dachande89

Wow that was phenomenal for a fan film. Great work.

superdrizz

superdrizz

that was pretty cool!

idi2

idi2

oh mi goot,it is brilianttt,   :D     :D     :D     :D     :)     :)  

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Brilliant.

Tarog

Tarog

That was just Awesome, Also great music

Pred@tor

Pred@tor

Good Trailer. Not Bad

Justin

Justin

wow. I can't belive it    :o  

anguishedblip

anguishedblip

great fanfilm. Now thats what i call kicking the Strause brothers where it hurts.

The Diesel

The Diesel

Awesome!  Man, did you have to kill Hicks again?

awesomeman

awesomeman

It loks off the heazy for sheezy! The only thing thats bad is the aliens, but if you fixed those the movie would be great!   ;D  

Aran

Aran

this should have been AVP 2.

bio10

bio10

;D   When does avp redemption fanfilm gonna start and War Wager was right about the third trailer.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed