Prometheus Med Pod 720i

Started by ikarop, Apr 12, 2012, 07:48:49 PM

Author
Prometheus Med Pod 720i (Read 10,743 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Wow, why is the actual concept art portion of that graphic pixelated to shit? Who approved that? :-\

Deuterium

Deuterium

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Apr 12, 2012, 09:08:54 PM
None of the medpod is necessary, though. Why don't they just freeze her?

This is just my speculation, now...but perhaps Shaw does not tell anyone about her condition.  She goes into the sick-bay alone, and climbs into the MedPod (AutoDoc) alone.  It is only afterwards that she explains to the other crew members what has happened.  Possibly?

eyeballkid

eyeballkid

Well, yes, that's why it is so scary.

AsapJockey

AsapJockey

I think we only seen the movie to the 2nd act.....thats the big surprise...

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Deuterium on Apr 13, 2012, 02:32:52 AM
Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Apr 12, 2012, 09:08:54 PM
None of the medpod is necessary, though. Why don't they just freeze her?

This is just my speculation, now...but perhaps Shaw does not tell anyone about her condition.  She goes into the sick-bay alone, and climbs into the MedPod (AutoDoc) alone.  It is only afterwards that she explains to the other crew members what has happened.  Possibly?
One of the recent Q&As has Scott referring to the mystery 'birth' scene as something private that only Noomi was involved in, actor-wise at least (I can't find it, there has been too many lately... anyway trust me, I am not imagining it ;D). I reckon you just might be on the money there mate!

EDIT: Ok, the quote is from Ridley Scott: "There is a scene that could be called the equivalent of that in this film. But that was private, no one witnessed that. It's your scene [points to Noomi]. But we can't say what it is."

...from here: http://www.flicksandbits.com/2012/04/11/ridley-scott-noomi-rapace-michael-fassbender-charlize-theron-interview-for-prometheus/24078/

Glaive

Glaive

Weird, looking at that Med Pod (and the Prometheus one)...I was wondering WHERE the LEGO people were...
'cause THAT'S what it looks like.

Hey, Deuterium...LOVE the sig.
Possibly my favourite film by Spielberg.

"I can't believe it's REAL..."

Deuterium

Deuterium

Quote from: Glaive on Apr 13, 2012, 06:55:35 AM
Hey, Deuterium...LOVE the sig.
Possibly my favourite film by Spielberg.

"I can't believe it's REAL..."

Thanks, mate.  One of my all time favorite films, as well (certainly in my top five of all time).  Did you see the text underneath my Avatar?  :)

Glaive

Glaive

Certainly did...

"Is that it? Is that all you're gonna ask me? Well I got a couple of thousand goddamn questions, you know. I want to speak to someone in charge. I want to lodge a complaint. You have no right to make people crazy! You think I investigate every Walter Cronkite story there is? Huh? If this is just nerve gas, how come I know everything in such detail? I've never been here before. How come I know so much? What the hell is going on around here? Who the hell ARE you people?"

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Deuterium on Apr 13, 2012, 02:28:59 PM
Thanks, mate.  One of my all time favorite films, as well (certainly in my top five of all time).  Did you see the text underneath my Avatar?  :)

Where did DALLAS GO Deuterium!? It's not right for you to not being wearing Dallas's's's face!

I guess Eastwood will do... Shucks.

Deuterium

Deuterium

Quote from: OpenMaw on Apr 13, 2012, 10:12:54 PM
Where did DALLAS GO Deuterium!? It's not right for you to not being wearing Dallas's's's face!

I guess Eastwood will do... Shucks.

LOL, I was wondering if that was going to through off my mojo.  You are right, I gotta stick with my original Avatar.  Dallas is back in command.  Blondie will just have to head back to Sad Hill Cemetary.

You see, in this world there are two kinds of people, my friend...those with Dallas avatars, and...
oh never mind.   ;D

Cvalda

Cvalda

Viva la Deuterium's Dallas avatar! ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed