Was Lambert raped by the Alien?

Started by Ellen Ripley, Nov 02, 2007, 07:42:37 PM

Author
Was Lambert raped by the Alien? (Read 223,683 times)

wolfboy

wolfboy

Quote from: gameoverman on Nov 15, 2007, 09:03:24 AM
Quote from: wolfboy on Nov 15, 2007, 08:40:28 AM
Well maybe she could've fought back even if it meant death.  I mean, who wants to see the alien taking down humans without any effort at all ::)

Didn't you read my above post?  Some people fight, some people get scared.  This is more realistic.  Also, standing completely still can be a good tactic at dealing with dangerous animals.

Standing completely still sounds like a terrible tactic when the thing is stalking you and killing your crew.

I don't buy the whole paralyzing crap, that's just a conjecture. And she was left wide open to run away when the alien turned around to kill Parker in a slow rate. That's realistic. But no, what does she do? Stand there like an idiot and get killed while the alien is moving at her in an equally slow rate.

Why don't I just sit here and cry about this everyday.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

The Alien rape her, and...that wasnt its tail... :o :o :D

MartyPredator

MartyPredator

Quote from: ShadowXeno on Nov 14, 2007, 11:45:38 PM
It was raping Lambert. This is true. As much as it sounds made up, it infact is what it did. You even see her feet hanging, naked at the part Ripley sees their dead bodies. I actually liked the idea of the rape scene. Sick and twisted. I know. ;D
its just left up to whatever you want it to be
yes its said to be a rape scene
but then that brings up the question do the aliens have memories etc from their hosts
cause in another thread this was brought up
if aliens take more than just their physcial shape from their hosts

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: The Diesel on Nov 15, 2007, 08:02:11 AM
Quote from: gameoverman on Nov 15, 2007, 07:55:56 AM
Quote from: The Diesel on Nov 15, 2007, 07:53:26 AM
Quote from: gameoverman on Nov 15, 2007, 07:49:47 AM
Quote from: wolfboy on Nov 15, 2007, 07:46:04 AM
I found that entire scene retarded. Lambert just stands there and gets killed.

It isn't retarded, it's science.  The fight or flight response is known to activate in all animals depending on circumstances.  With Lambert, it was an unfortunate case that it made her petrified with fear, so much so that she was like completely paralysed.  This was also part of her character.
Lambert was a dumbass. 

No you are the dumbass.  ::)  Honestly, the alien had blocked her exit anyway - there was no where she was going anywhere.  And she was too scared to fight the alien.
I would have ran like Carl Lewis as soon as I saw the thing..  You stand there, you're a dumbass.  She could have moved and Parker could have toasted it extra-crispy. 

Thats east to say, unless your actually in that situation, i bet in th situation you would probably to scared to do anythin, and if ya run you could prokoke it so she didnt no what it could do.

Accaris

Accaris

I'm surprised Lambert didn't faint.

ShadowXeno

ShadowXeno

Perhaps the Alien was also blocking her way while he was busy killing Parker. Besides. Even if she did run, you saw how quickly it whupped Parker with its tail as he was trying to attack it. Then while the Alien was walking towards her, the Alien was pretty much in the position to atleast grab her if she ran. And like what a few others said, there are times when you're so scared, you can't even run. Did Ridley Scott, H.R. Giger, or any other guy working on the film actually say this was a rape scene? I honestly just heard it from people here.

avpmad!

avpmad!

just if u wanted to no...

alien is on friday 16th november film 4 sky channel 315 (i think)

starts at 9, if any1 wanted to watch it

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

The alien raped her, believed this since i was 4 i believe it now.

Accaris

Accaris

Quote from: ShadowXeno on Nov 15, 2007, 02:44:38 PM
Did Ridley Scott, H.R. Giger, or any other guy working on the film actually say this was a rape scene? I honestly just heard it from people here.

In interviews from any of them (or Veronica Cartwright) that mention the scene, they strongly suggest that it's true. But I don't think they actually said it outright.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Veronica said that it seemed like rape to her.

wolfboy

wolfboy

Before Cameron got his hands on the alien and turned it into an action-packed adventure, I'm sure there were subtle sensual/erotic undertones to the alien as Giger would have intended it, so the whole rape thing isn't entirely out of the question. We're okay with a giant penis-head that is covered in slimy ejaculate terrorizing people, a flying vagina that forces you to deep throat, yet implied alien rape is absolutely an absurd idea.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

WTF?? A flying vagina?? Where that come from!!?? :-\ :-X :P ???

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: wolfboy on Nov 15, 2007, 09:55:40 AM
Quote from: gameoverman on Nov 15, 2007, 09:03:24 AM
Quote from: wolfboy on Nov 15, 2007, 08:40:28 AM
Well maybe she could've fought back even if it meant death.  I mean, who wants to see the alien taking down humans without any effort at all ::)

Didn't you read my above post?  Some people fight, some people get scared.  This is more realistic.  Also, standing completely still can be a good tactic at dealing with dangerous animals.

Standing completely still sounds like a terrible tactic when the thing is stalking you and killing your crew.

I don't buy the whole paralyzing crap, that's just a conjecture. And she was left wide open to run away when the alien turned around to kill Parker in a slow rate. That's realistic. But no, what does she do? Stand there like an idiot and get killed while the alien is moving at her in an equally slow rate.

Why don't I just sit here and cry about this everyday.

Fight or flight isn't conjecture.  Try google.  Or a psychology book.

There is a reason some kids never respond to bullying in school, its because their body is saying if they stand up to the bully, they'll get beaten.  Its the same thing when somebody beats kids or women.  Why don't they just "fight back"?  Its the same thing when a gunman holds a store hostage when there is absolutely no way he should be able too (21 people, seven rounds in the automatic).  Its the same thing when terrorist hijack four airplanes and only one group of passengers fights back.

People don't want to die, and the vast majority of people are pussies.  You can try to slice it anyway you want, but people get scared to the point they don't function rationally.  Lamberts death was justified by her hysterics earlier in the movie and by the nature of humankind itself.

The Diesel

The Diesel

Quote from: PredatorBruth on Nov 15, 2007, 01:13:23 PM
Quote from: The Diesel on Nov 15, 2007, 08:02:11 AM
Quote from: gameoverman on Nov 15, 2007, 07:55:56 AM
Quote from: The Diesel on Nov 15, 2007, 07:53:26 AM
Quote from: gameoverman on Nov 15, 2007, 07:49:47 AM
Quote from: wolfboy on Nov 15, 2007, 07:46:04 AM
I found that entire scene retarded. Lambert just stands there and gets killed.

It isn't retarded, it's science.  The fight or flight response is known to activate in all animals depending on circumstances.  With Lambert, it was an unfortunate case that it made her petrified with fear, so much so that she was like completely paralysed.  This was also part of her character.
Lambert was a dumbass. 

No you are the dumbass.  ::)  Honestly, the alien had blocked her exit anyway - there was no where she was going anywhere.  And she was too scared to fight the alien.
I would have ran like Carl Lewis as soon as I saw the thing..  You stand there, you're a dumbass.  She could have moved and Parker could have toasted it extra-crispy. 

Thats east to say, unless your actually in that situation, i bet in th situation you would probably to scared to do anythin, and if ya run you could prokoke it so she didnt no what it could do.
First off, I wouldn't have been on that damn ship unless I had a gun.  I would have slept with it.  You never know what the f**k is out there in space.  So I would have shot the hell out of the thing the first chance I got.  I probably would have killed the whole crew in the process but so what.  I don't want an eight-foot douchebag with a tongue that could split my head open having his way with me.  Better to kill it or die trying.

Secondly, I do a lot of jogging.  I jog over two miles everyday and lift a lot of heavy weights.  I have had dogs try to attack me while I was jogging.  I didn't have my gun with me so I had to improvise by stopping to pick up some rocks and bust the mutherf**kers in the head.  That's the kind of person I am.  My fight-or-flight is kill or be killed.  If I was in a confined space with no gun and something approaching I would have had to make a run for it or improvise with something.  Not stand there like a dear caught in headlights.

SM

SM

Gotta love hindsight.

Why didn't those dumbass space truckers KNOW they were going to be eaten by a 8 foot monster??

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed