Recent posts

Recreational Area / Re: The Alien Dialogue Thread ...
Last post by xeno_alpha_07 - Today at 03:41:17 PM
"God will take care of you now sister"
Alien-Predator Literature / Re: Aliens vs Avengers
Last post by jacobo1122 - Today at 03:41:02 PM
If anyone want to see that Marvel superhero stuff can be dark, gory, but also mature and deep, I reccomend trying to read Immortal Hulk. It Has some disturbing body horror, psychological character study, philosophical themes and still is just fun superhero read. I never expected comic about Hulk to give me all of this, but here we are. And man,I hope that it's writer, Ale Ewing, will get Alien to write some day. If he wants to, of course.
FX's Alien Series / Re: Alien Series Catch All Thr...
Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Today at 03:31:13 PM
So she gonna be alive by the end of season 1 I guess.
Quote from: Slutty Badger on Today at 12:20:04 PM
Quote from: jacobo1122 on Today at 11:58:35 AMDC being darker and more adult than Marvel is such an obsolete opinion coming back from the 60' and maybe strenghted by MCU recently but is as far from truth as possible.

My opinion is not obsolete, not is it "as far from the truth as possible". It's my opinion. And I hate this. I'm free to. I think it's a total misuse of the Alien brand.
someone doesn't read  immortal hulk or the current hulk series,  the current wolverine war arc  or any of whats happening with venom and carnage and it shows. 
https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/1781321283328004264

QuoteEXCLUSIVE: Foundation star Sandra Yi Sencindiver has joined FX and Noah Hawley's Alien series which is filming in Thailand.

Exec-produced by Ridley Scott, the prequel series will be set towards the end of this century (a few years before Prometheus, and some thirty years before Scott's film). It'll be the first project in the franchise to take place on Earth and has been reported to deal with the emergence of the story's infamous Weyland-Yutani Corporation and the race between corporations to create new android life.

We understand that Sencindiver appears in multiple eps and will play a senior member of the Weyland-Yutani Corporation. We hear there's scope for the character to grow in future series.

While the constant dev changes didn't help, nor the budget being siphoned away for borderlands, I am not sure more time would have helped, especially with Pritchard in charge.

I'm sure there is plenty of decent folk at gearbox, but they weren't the one steering the ship so to speak.

All right for real, I get the disappointment with Hicks and Newt being killed offscreen, that is a really bad decision to make and I agree with that. But you can't just recon it out, It's only gonna make the main storyline worse and Confusing. it's like trying to prevent a car crash through time travel With butterfly effect, You might end up stopping a car From crashing, but the end result could be a train wreck. There's some stuff I like about alien CM, I like some of the new alien variant, crusher is probably the most plausible one, but in all I really enjoyed all of them.  But Alien 3 also has some good stuff, even though there were some flaws within the films, It's still a Decent film.
I can't say much too on both,since I haven't played or watched both in like years.
An apple decision?

I see they've opted not to release physical media for Killers of the Flower in the US.
Alien: Romulus / Re: What do you want to see in...
Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Today at 02:48:51 PM
I'm really curious to see how they will handle that. Carefully curious.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed