The most memorable quote in the Alien Franchise

Started by Beatnation, Dec 29, 2017, 02:14:12 PM

Author
The most memorable quote in the Alien Franchise (Read 16,240 times)

Local Trouble

I can see how it might be misinterpreted though.  Hudson's face isn't on camera when he says the first part of that line so you can't read his lips, plus there's a lot of background noise on top of it.

Perfect-Orgasm may have a point.

Wweyland

I always liked Ripleys final quote at the end of Alien and Alien 3:
This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off.

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

It would make more sense to say "one" to me though.

It's like a waitress saying, "one cheeseburger with fries, coming up".  It's like Hudson is serving up one express elevator to hell..

I always felt that Hudson was goofing around and pretending to be an elevator valet.  A valet would say something like one express elevator, going down, rather than we're on an express elevator because that would be stating the obvious..

whiterabbit

Well if that is true then someone needs to tell both the script writers and the guy who does the subs. However it sounds exactly like we'reona express elevator to hell. The we're part is perfectly clear never the less.

426Buddy

Yeah ive always known the line as "we're on"

BishopShouldGo

Quote from: tleilaxu on Jan 09, 2018, 08:40:13 PM
This is one of my favorite pieces of dialogue from Covenant: "When you close your eyes, do you dream of me?" "I don't dream at all."

Quote from: Jonesy1974 on Dec 29, 2017, 07:32:27 PM
I can't lie to you about your chances, but...you have my sympathies.

Quote from: Elmazalman on Dec 29, 2017, 07:52:45 PM
"It's structural perfection is matched only by it's hostility."

PERFECT ORGANISM

Great choice. What is everyone's interpretation of the line ""When you close your eyes, do you dream of me?" It's one of the film's best lines.

SM

An attempt to divert attention away from Walter pointing out his Byron/ Shelley mistake, and appeal to kin.

whiterabbit

I thought that was just his maniacal AI personality seeping through. It's all about me. Join me or die.

T-850

Well, that's great. That's just f**kin' great, man! Now what the f**k are we supposed to do? We're in some real pretty shit now, man!-Hudson Aliens

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Earth, man.

What a shithole.

BigDaddyJohn

If we ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space.

(Bad Blood)

Aaarrrrr, absolutely badassess! Let's pack 'em in! Get in there! - Apone or anything Ash says about the alien.

[cancerblack]

Kradan

BigDaddyJohn

Hudson come here ! Come heeere !

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed