Neca Height

Started by 9th_Stew, Jun 28, 2013, 07:28:07 PM

Author
Neca Height (Read 1,097 times)

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

just put my dutch up against my hudson figure and arnold is slightly taller like in real life.. are all Neca figures height accurate to the actor?

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

I believe so. At least within the Alien and Predator line.

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

I know the Aliens and Preds are slightly larger than the humans...

Raiden

Raiden

The answer is no. Especially their early products. I bought a quanto from the Planet Terror series, who is very tall and the director is even taller than some preds.  Not to mention the resident evil series

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

Well thats two different series, the neca preds are based of all the predator movies, so they shouldnt have to size up right with others

underbound

underbound

Are the monster/alien figures height accurate to the actual size because with my figures heres the height
the new alien is taller than the space jockey in chair suit,who is taller than city hunter,who is taller than berserker,who is taller than jungle hunter. so is that the correct height for the actual costumes?

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I'm not sure how tall Paxton and biehn are in real life, but I've just assumed they're roughly six foot. Arnold is a bit taller than them and the predator is probably an inch (give or take) bigger than Arnold. The new xenonorphs (and mcfarlanes for that matter) are a lot taller than Hudson or hicks, I've assumed the xenos are supposed to be 9 feet tall.

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

Sounds about right @JokersWarPig

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed