Arnold Schwarzenegger Is Returning As Dutch In New Predator: Hunting Grounds DLC

Started by SuperiorIronman, May 12, 2020, 01:22:48 PM

Author
Arnold Schwarzenegger Is Returning As Dutch In New Predator: Hunting Grounds DLC (Read 24,351 times)

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

Arnie's tweet blew up! This is great marketing for the game.

AVP-CAPCOM

Quote from: Xiggz456 on May 13, 2020, 05:58:17 PM
Arnie's tweet blew up! This is a great marketing for the game.

Again for the uninitiated they think he's talking about a movie.

Enjoy

Huge game flaw is trying to get on du choppuh and I reload my gun instead . Ugh killed while reloading instead of Hooking my harness up to the line to safety is just ugh :'(

SpaceKase

Quote from: AVP-CAPCOM on May 13, 2020, 08:46:27 PM
Quote from: Xiggz456 on May 13, 2020, 05:58:17 PM
Arnie's tweet blew up! This is a great marketing for the game.

Again for the uninitiated they think he's talking about a movie.

What's the significance of the distinction?

GreybackElder

I actually saw an article on my Facebook Feed. I just sat there for a moment thinking... DUTCH!!? shut up and take my money already. Definitely pumped about this.
As a side note I'd love to see Dutch and Harrigan fighting side by side.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: AVP-CAPCOM on May 13, 2020, 03:28:59 PM
For PREDATOR extended universe fans, this is probably your version of a new Dutch Schaefer film.

I will take what I can get. M'boy is back.

Mr.Turok

Quote from: GreybackElder on May 14, 2020, 01:13:07 AM
I actually saw an article on my Facebook Feed. I just sat there for a moment thinking... DUTCH!!? shut up and take my money already. Definitely pumped about this.
As a side note I'd love to see Dutch and Harrigan fighting side by side.

So if Dutch tried to help out Harrigan with the City Hunter but was too late for the battle, did the tapes have any mention of Dutch reaching out to Harrigan? Or is this going to be part of Dutch's tapes? It would be hard to believe that Dutch wouldn't make contact with another person that defeated a Predator alone like he did.

Plus I wonder how would Royce and Isabelle return from this, as last we seen of them, they were in the clutches of the Super Predator Clan. And they woun't let them go anytime soon.

AVP-CAPCOM

Quote from: SpaceKase on May 14, 2020, 12:03:40 AMWhat's the significance of the distinction?

Common sense says the average predator movie fan will only bite if its a movie. A lot of people don't do comics or videogames (let alone collectable toys) as they see it as nerdy and childish- if I'm being blunt.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: AVP-CAPCOM on May 14, 2020, 08:21:35 AM
Quote from: SpaceKase on May 14, 2020, 12:03:40 AMWhat's the significance of the distinction?

Common sense says the average predator movie fan will only bite if its a movie. A lot of people don't do comics or videogames (let alone collectable toys) as they see it as nerdy and childish- if I'm being blunt.

I'm going to wager that the majority of Predator fans don't have an issue with video games or think they are childish. What generation are you apart of? a large chunk of the adult men in the states grew up with video games and still play them. My dad is 65 and owns a Switch and is playing The Witcher.

Geek culture has been largely embraced and is not really seen as something childish anymore. Its pretty normal for adults to still read graphic novels, play video games, and buy memorabilia for their favorite franchises.

Mr Jinx

I dont think even Arnold can help polish this turd of a game. I mean the game suffers from serious frame rate issues and annoying bugs not to mention it takes forever to get into a game.

Corporal Hicks

The Predator wait-time is an issue, but fortunately the wait-time for Fireteam isn't bad at all. Can't say I've noticed any framerate issues since the trial, thank God.

JokersWarPig

I kind of gave up on being a Predator after the 2nd day due to the wait times. I really think it would have been better to make it a random choice from the lobby like F13 does.

Samhain13

Samhain13

I played as Predator a few times, started after the update that buffed them. I'm on PC on Brazil, so usually on crossplay matchmaking I get screwed, but on the last days it worked.

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Samhain13 on May 14, 2020, 04:44:28 PM
I played as Predator a few times, started after the update that buffed them. I'm on PC on Brazil, so usually on crossplay matchmaking I get screwed, but on the last days it worked.
Past 9 pm on our time (brazilian too) it's way easier to find Pred matches

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 14, 2020, 01:36:30 PM
The Predator wait-time is an issue, but fortunately the wait-time for Fireteam isn't bad at all. Can't say I've noticed any framerate issues since the trial, thank God.

The wait time has been pretty consistent for my late-night matches:

25-30 seconds for Fireteam. 5-6 Minutes for Predator. With Predator, I usually queue up than hit the smartphone for a bit.

Framerate has been good (PS4 Pro)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed