Interview with Morris Chapdelaine

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 05, 2007, 07:48:55 PM

Author
Interview with Morris Chapdelaine (Read 12,054 times)

Corporal Hicks

Shooting schedules, different units and etc.

wolfboy

wolfboy

Good stuff, good stuff.

Corporal Hicks

Glad you like it wolfboy. I'm quite excited about some of the stuff the intreview has told us! Particulary this rooftop scene!

topman

topman

im really excited about this movie   ;D   it looks like this might be the one the fans have been waiting for!!!!!!!!   ;D  

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

man this interview got me hyped up man  my hopes r growing alil more day by day with this one    ;D  

Krycek

Krycek

I want another Runner but this time shown to its full potential by modern effects!

CELTICPRED

This pleases CELTICPRED.  Thanks for the find!

Corporal Hicks

The find? Lol I did this interview    ;D  

locusta

locusta

What makes me nervous is his wink to an upcoming Trailer or Teaser. Can´t wait to see    ;D  

Corporal Hicks

I'd hope Fox is smiling at this, the buzz and anticipation it's created is astounding.

predpant

predpant

looks like the predalien is goin to be in it then as he didnt deny it   ;D  

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

it sounds like there will be more then one type of Alien maybe a PredAlien DogAlien or maybe they will just infest a Zoo and we will get all kingsof animal Aliens

Predalien

Predalien

Man i hope it kicks the first AvP movies ass because it was disaponting to the fans but this one sound like what the first one should have bin rated R

Alex Villalobos

Alex Villalobos

i hope John Hornor, Alan Silversti, jerry goldsmith is working on the Movies Score

Alex Villalobos

Alex Villalobos

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed