Interview with Morris Chapdelaine

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 05, 2007, 07:48:55 PM

Author
Interview with Morris Chapdelaine (Read 12,061 times)

Corporal Hicks

There’s a reason AvPGalaxy is one of the best, and it’s all these gifts we bring you! Consider this a belated Christmas present to the community. I recently got a chance to have an interview with Morris Chapdelaine, a puppeteer for AvP2. Take a peak:

AvPGalaxy – What was your favourite scene in AvP2 to work on?

Morris Chapdelaine – There were a lot of favourite scenes but I have to say that the battle on the rooftop was amazing! We worked on it for over 2 weeks and it was brilliant not only because of the sheer number of creatures involved, but because of the tense nature of the sequence and the choreography of the fighting. There is some stuff that has never been seen before- weapons, gadgets and hand to hand combat that is sure to pique everyone’s interest.”

Sounds pretty damn good! I’ll say – he’s peaked my interest. You can read the full interview here.

Darkness

Darkness

Great interview, Hicks. Lots of interesting things in it.

Corporal Hicks

From the sounds of that rooftop scene, it'll be similar to a screen from the original Peter Briggs script which then in turn inspired that flashback of the Predators on the pyramid.

Yautja

Yautja

Morris Chapdelaine talked about the trailer at the end of the interview. Anybody got any idea when the trailer will be released?

topman

topman

probably february :-\

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

considering what morris said, FEB maybe MARCH.   ;D getting hyped now   ;D

The Ultimate Predator

I'm looking forward to a trailer. I wonder just how much of a trailer it will be though (AvP Teaser Trailer didn't show much).

Corporal Hicks

This interview has actually got me stocked for the film! I'm very excited.

The Ultimate Predator

I agree, makes it seem very interesting.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Yautja on Jan 06, 2007, 12:49:04 AM

Morris Chapdelaine talked about the trailer at the end of the interview. Anybody got any idea when the trailer will be released?

Well they're editing at the moment so it should be soon.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

UH OH...NOW IM WORRIED!!!!

The fight scene on the rooftop only took two weeks with lots of creatures and violence? Yet between Grid and Scar it took a month, two creatures?

UH OHHHHHHHHHH...

YautjaWarrior

Wow... I hope this movie is as good as it sounds! I also noticed that Chapdelaine talked about the Queen as if she was in the movie... maybe she is    ;D  

Darkness

Darkness

Actually, I assumed he was talking about the Queen in the first AvP.

Corporal Hicks

I thought he was talking about the AvP2 Queen...I'll find out.   :)  

Darkness

Darkness

Was he? Why would he not work on her if she was in AvP2? If she was, he would have, I think.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed