PredAlien deserved a 'big reveal'?

Started by War Wager, Dec 21, 2007, 10:25:29 PM

Author
PredAlien deserved a 'big reveal'? (Read 3,983 times)

War Wager

Does anyone else think that the revealing of the PredAlien is a little disappioting? I mean a great homage would for it to appear behind the Predator Alien style with the tail swinging down, the head slowly rising up and then wham, she grabs the Predator. I think that'd be better than just a quick face shot. 

Just my opinion though...

Foundationman2

Probably because they had already shown the tail sweeping by the camera when we saw the facehuggers.

Trioxide

We had enough homages.... especially when Ricky's brother said:

"Get to da choppphaa!!!!"   ::)

:-\

Porkus Maximus

If they had any more 'homages' then I think the bros would be accused of flat out palgiarism.

War Wager

Quote from: Foundationman2 on Dec 21, 2007, 10:34:17 PM
Probably because they had already shown the tail sweeping by the camera when we saw the facehuggers.

I mean like a good face shot, the tail was a nice teaser though...  8)

The Chibi Kiriyama

You'll get to see plenty of it when it's face-raping people. :-\

War Wager

True... 

But a new creature like this deserves a good, classic reveal. Just like the dog in Alien3, rips an inmates throat out and then smiles for the camera... great!  :D

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Dec 21, 2007, 10:36:12 PM
If they had any more 'homages' then I think the bros would be accused of flat out palgiarism.

I've come to the conclusion that with this current generation of filmmakers, AvP films will be nothing other than feature length homages. The soundtrack, for example, one massive homage. Don't get me wrong, I like it but still...

Remonster

The Big reveal for the Predalien is probably the molting scene that we have yet to see.

Gacu666

Molting scene?

Gates

Gates

Quote from: Gacu666 on Dec 22, 2007, 12:23:14 AM
Molting scene?

Oh this gets better and better by the minute... :D

Remonster

Quote from: Gates on Dec 22, 2007, 12:25:37 AM
Quote from: Gacu666 on Dec 22, 2007, 12:23:14 AM
Molting scene?

Oh this gets better and better by the minute... :D

What?

Gacu666

Gacu666

Well Im asking what is the molting scene? ;D

That Yellow Alien

At the beginning, after the Predalien bursts, there is a quick shot of it molting.

Gacu666

Gacu666

There is ? ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed