PredAlien deserved a 'big reveal'?

Started by War Wager, Dec 21, 2007, 10:25:29 PM

Author
PredAlien deserved a 'big reveal'? (Read 4,009 times)

That Yellow Alien

There should be. That guy who reviewed the film from Movieweb said there was. You probably just don't remember.

Gacu666

Gacu666

Yeah.

I do remember a pred chestburster, then I remember the chestbursters in glass tanks and a tail of the Predalien, but I can't remember no molding scene. You better pray that it's just my bad memory  ::)

megachu17

the 5 min vid was cut some, and im guessing the molting scene was 1 of the things that was cut

War Wager

Colin said theres a scene showing the PredAliens cacoon bag, showing that time has gone by between bursting and killing the Predators. I think...  :-\

megachu17

hopefully the time is atleast hinted at, we dont want a replay of the 10 min aliens lik in avp... :-X

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: Gacu666 on Dec 22, 2007, 12:34:48 AM
Yeah.

I do remember a pred chestburster, then I remember the chestbursters in glass tanks and a tail of the Predalien, but I can't remember no molding scene. You better pray that it's just my bad memory  ::)

Don't you mean facehuggers...

Gacu666

Gacu666

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Dec 22, 2007, 12:39:17 AM
Quote from: Gacu666 on Dec 22, 2007, 12:34:48 AM
Yeah.

Don't you mean facehuggers...

Yeah yeah facehuggers, sorry. Oh yeah there was his "skin" scene. Yet Im still thinking... what was he eating on that ship.

Porkus Maximus

There has never been any indication that Aliens need to eat while molting, infact there's no evidence they need to eat at all.

That Yellow Alien

That reminds me, do they show the Aliens eating people in AVPR?

megachu17

didnt Colin say they would eat ppl in avp-r?(and didnt the alien in alien3 eat ppl lik, throughout the film?)

Gacu666

Gacu666

What about dog Alien. He was eating brains for something ;P.

vehtam

vehtam

i like to think about it as brutal mauling :).

however instant predalien in 3 mins sucks.

Porkus Maximus

While it is possible that the "Dog" Alien was eating its victims, it's also equally possible that it was simply clawing and mauling them, like a dog would do.  It also didn't appear to eat anything while it was growing.

megachu17

but it drags dead bodys away, y would it maul an already dead body? and the guy seemed 2 stumble upon it as it was eating some guy...but, idk

Gacu666

Gacu666

Oh it was bored probably. Or Aliens do eat to get fresh material for the hive if needed.

Anyway. If predators have such a vast technology in making maps of unknown places in seconds then why the hell no on board computer detected an alien life form on board? Sheesh!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed