Best Alien vs Predator picture

Started by Kel G 426, Aug 03, 2010, 02:34:04 PM

Author
Best Alien vs Predator picture (Read 324,576 times)

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 29, 2020, 04:09:30 PM
Unfortunately it was just a victim of page count. It was something Jeremy talked about when we spoke to him.

Wow no kidding? I really can't wait for that interview/podcast.

You guys have really been killing it these last few years and I love Voodoo's addition to the team. He brings another interesting perspective to the conversations and I think that complements an already great podcast.

Kradan

Kradan

sigh

If only he mentioned The Predator fewer times

426Buddy

426Buddy

Can't really blame him  :laugh:

Kradan

Kradan

At least, now nobody can blame The Predator for "we'll have to wait another 20+ years for another Predator movie". So there's that

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: 426Buddy on Dec 29, 2020, 04:16:31 PM
Unfortunately it was just a victim of page count. It was something Jeremy talked about when we spoke to him.

You guys have really been killing it these last few years and I love Voodoo's addition to the team. He brings another interesting perspective to the conversations and I think that complements an already great podcast.

Thanks brother. Really, really appreciate that.  :)

In regards to articulation, I equate to us alcohol.  Eric is the brandy, Hicks is the fine wine, RidgeTop is the champagne and I'm the six pack of beer!  ;D

Quote from: Kradan on Dec 29, 2020, 04:18:22 PM
sigh

If only he mentioned The Predator fewer times

I can promise you this my friend... I did not bring up The Predator to Stephen Hopkins.
I cannot speak to Hicks doing so though!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: 426Buddy on Dec 29, 2020, 04:16:31 PM

Thanks. :) Really appreciate that. We do try!

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 29, 2020, 05:53:43 PM

In regards to articulation, I equate to us alcohol.  Eric is the brandy, Hicks is the fine wine, RidgeTop is the champagne and I'm the six pack of beer!  ;D

Hicks is AvPR then ?

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kradan on Dec 30, 2020, 08:32:30 AM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 29, 2020, 05:53:43 PM

Hicks is AvPR then ?

:laugh:

Don't you get me in trouble!

Kradan

Kradan

:D

I had to

BlueMarsalis79

[cancerblack]

Better than anything either movie has to offer.

Kradan

Kradan

Stupid FOX. All they had to do.is to release 5 seconds long gif in theatres and everyone would've been happy

BlueMarsalis79

Put a Runner in you cowards.

Jigsaw85

Jigsaw85

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Feb 01, 2021, 08:00:30 PM
Better than anything either movie has to offer.

Don't know what you mean by that. It's pretty much just a 5 second clip of AVPR.

[cancerblack]

'Cept the part where the Alien actually looks and moves not like shit, and the Pred body language and design is much better than the films.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed