Was Jenette Goldstein painted black for the role of Vazquez?

Started by rominronin, Nov 07, 2020, 10:50:04 PM

Author
Was Jenette Goldstein painted black for the role of Vazquez? (Read 12,107 times)

SiL

We get about 300 days of sunlight a year here and not do I not enjoy it.

Gr33n M4n

Sunscreen must be big business there. :D

SiL

Local Trouble

[cancerblack]

Quote from: SiL on Nov 09, 2020, 08:02:51 PM
We get about 300 days of sunlight a year here and not do I not enjoy it.

Pretty close to that here too, this is the hot part of NZ. Although thankfully low-30's is as bad as it gets most days, the time it got to 37c was too much for me, I can't imagine 40+

SiL

Mid-high 30s is pretty regular during the worst of summer, but 40 is still few and far between.

For now.

Xeno Killer 2179

The Pacific nothwest has a reputation for rain and gloom weather, but in my part of it, that was true in the 90s and 2000s. We get 1/2 to 3/4 the rain we used to, and spring into early fall see temps up to 107 Fahrenheit, 40+ to you. Here, one gets crisp by simply mowing the yard or going for a walk.

Gentleman Death

Yeah I live in Phoenix, Arizona so there's that....

Local Trouble

Which is so hot that birds spontaneously combust in midair.  Hence the name of the city.

Gentleman Death

Quote from: Local Trouble on Nov 09, 2020, 10:03:13 PM
Which is so hot that birds spontaneously combust in midair.  Hence the name of the city.

I'm happy that it's finally be said out loud...

Kradan

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

They could have went without the spray tan, and she still could've passed off as a Latina. It's a stereotype that Latin people are all brown looking.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Gr33n M4n on Nov 10, 2020, 01:45:56 AM
They could have went without the spray tan, and she still could've passed off as a Latina. It's a stereotype that Latin people are all brown looking.

Yeah, and that's why they did what they did. Otherwise audience would go: "Why is that white woman tries to pass on as Latina?"

Gr33n M4n

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Kradan on Nov 10, 2020, 06:54:06 AM
Quote from: Gr33n M4n on Nov 10, 2020, 01:45:56 AM

Yeah, and that's why they did what they did. Otherwise audience would go: "Why is that white woman tries to pass on as Latina?"

She thought they said illegal alien and signed up.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed