The OWLF Files - Videos about Predator Lore

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 01, 2018, 10:08:58 AM

Author
The OWLF Files - Videos about Predator Lore (Read 4,052 times)

Corporal Hicks

I know we're not exactly cranking these out but we've got our first video for Predator lore up on our YouTube channel. The next is finished and will be up next week most likely. Also working on another Alien one now.

Enjoy our first crack at a Predator lore video! We should have a written article up to accompany shortly too.

Corporal Hicks

Episode 2 is up!

Wweyland

Cool, did not know he appears in Predator: South China Sea.

Corporal Hicks

I'm happy to enlighten you!  ;D

Samhain13

Good video. It have been some time since I read South China Sea... I remember Onyx/Dutch giving to the other character a device, a black box or something, was that a predator device? What was it's purpose? I don't quite remember.

Corporal Hicks

Twas a beacon to attract the Predator's attention IIRC.

Samhain13

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 08, 2018, 06:56:36 PM

Oh thanks, but is it ever explained how it worked? And was it human made or made out of predator tech? I remember reading and wondering how Dutch got something like that.

Still Collating...

Good video Hick's. I'm somewhat lacking in my predator knowledge so really appreciate the videos.

SM

You really need to have a click baity 'EXPLAINED' in the title otherwise it'll never catch on.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Samhain13 on Jul 08, 2018, 07:15:47 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 08, 2018, 06:56:36 PM

Oh thanks, but is it ever explained how it worked? And was it human made or made out of predator tech? I remember reading and wondering how Dutch got something like that.

It's been a few months since I read it but IIRC it was Alien tech that the government had gotten its hands on and Dutch had procured it.

Quote from: Still Collating... on Jul 08, 2018, 10:52:53 PM
Good video Hick's. I'm somewhat lacking in my predator knowledge so really appreciate the videos.

Thanks. RidgeTop and I are glad you're enjoying.  :)

Quote from: SM on Jul 09, 2018, 01:09:04 AM
You really need to have a click baity 'EXPLAINED' in the title otherwise it'll never catch on.

I'll take the risk.  :laugh:

happypred

This is good stuff

Corporal Hicks

Thanks.  :)

The Cruentus

Nice vids, there definitely needs to be more Predator lore series as I find there is currently more attention given to the Alien franchise than the Predator series.

Corporal Hicks

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Great video Hicks! I too was a big fan of Aliens vs. Predator: Eternal back in the day, and watching this made me realize it's been too long since I revisited it!

While I don't think I'd ever want the concept to ever appear in film, I do love the idea of Predator biology & technology used to extend human life in the EU. It's water from a well that always tasted pretty darn good to me! *Caveat, as long as it ends with that. Hybridization? No thanks!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed