AvP Requiem UK DVD Artwork

Started by Darkness, Feb 26, 2008, 08:28:54 PM

Author
AvP Requiem UK DVD Artwork (Read 10,319 times)

Darkness

Darkness

More artwork news. This time it’s for the R2 (UK) release of AvP Requiem. You can find it on Amazon.co.uk. It’s the same as the Unrated R1 artwork but with some noticeable changes. Firstly, it’s being marketed as AvP2 Requiem and secondly, it has Extended Combat Edition at the top.

This confirms the UK will definitely be getting the Extended cut. The two-disc set will go on sale on May 19, 2008 with a retail price of £22.99. Thanks to DazAvP01 for the news.

Yautja161

Yautja161

great ! Cant wait for the dvd

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

the cover is just ugly... silver predalien    ::)   next avp will be gold i think?

Nosferatus

Nosferatus

looks good....so this cover will be used in all european countries ?....correct me if i am wrong....this "Extended Combat Edition " will have also unrated version of AvP : R.....but avp1 extreme edition didn't have that version..am i right?

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I don't like it being called AVP 2: Requiem, just AVP: Requiem, stupid Fox.

Keyes

Keyes

Yeah the "2" is odd, as it didn't even have that in the title here in the UK   ???  

Starkiller

Starkiller

The cover aint too bad but yeah i agree with the above comments that the '2' isnt needed as it wasnt called that here But im happy about the extended version! cant wait for the DVD and AVP3   Go Team Strause!

Wolfpred

Wolfpred

like the blue tint   8)  

rchin1

rchin1

looks f**king great   :)     :)     :)     :)  

Sulaco

Sulaco

Looks better then the other one, that's the one I'm going with in the U.S. it will sit nice next to my avp unrated, quadrilogy, P. 1 C E, P. 2 C E and alien saga I'm still eyeing that alienquad aniversary head!!!

Sheriff Eddie Morales

I can't wait for the DVD to come out in Bulgaria.    :)  

Alien³

Alien³

Best one so far.

jimmyboy

jimmyboy

What about Blu Ray?

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Huh, isn't £ 23 a bit too much for this...?  Pricey thing...   ::)  

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

the avp2 thing is cus region 2 is more than just the uk.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed