Aliens Echo : An Original Young Adult Novel

Started by felix, Jul 19, 2018, 12:59:24 AM

Author
Aliens Echo : An Original Young Adult Novel (Read 55,577 times)

Darwinsgirl

5 Stars * * * * *

Thanks for sharing.

Corporal Hicks

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/2019/08/05/alien-echo-review-avp-galaxy-podcast-91/

Podcast review is now up.  :) Will get a written one up shortly.

Next podcast is going to be an interview with the author. :)

Still Collating...

Prime review :P really wanted to see what you guys thought about this. Glad you liked it as well. All the things that bothered you I noticed too, but I got over it quickly cause it just felt realistic to me as to how the characters acted, at least compared to my teen years and my friends at the time.

And yeah, screw Michael.

P1NK8C1DBOOTS

Really great review guys - I wasn't overly fussed about reading this but after listening to this episode I've just ordered my copy 👍

The Old One

The Old One

I think I must give it a look.

El Pistolero

Thank you guys. It is always great to liston to you guys. I downloaded the Audiobook today. Im looking forward for the Commentary of you.

Xiggz456

Very comprehensive podcast! Great job! RidgeTop taking me back to 6th grade with the Paul Zindel reference (I not only read "Raptor", but also "Loch", and "The Doom Stone" haha). Looking forward to the interview with Mira Grant.

Corporal Hicks

Thanks all! I'm glad everyone is enjoying (and convinced some of you to actually pick up a copy).

Was Raptor the one where a kid finds a dinosaur egg in Utah or something? I think I may have actually read that when I started secondary school.

Xiggz456

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 08, 2019, 08:21:58 AM
Thanks all! I'm glad everyone is enjoying (and convinced some of you to actually pick up a copy).

Was Raptor the one where a kid finds a dinosaur egg in Utah or something? I think I may have actually read that when I started secondary school.

Yep that's the one!

RidgeTop

Quote from: Xiggz456 on Aug 08, 2019, 01:23:33 AM
Very comprehensive podcast! Great job! RidgeTop taking me back to 6th grade with the Paul Zindel reference (I not only read "Raptor", but also "Loch", and "The Doom Stone" haha). Looking forward to the interview with Mira Grant.

Ha! I'm glad I'm not the only one who enjoyed that book. Haven't read any of Zindel's others but I really should. Glad you enjoyed the episode.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 08, 2019, 08:21:58 AM

Yep, takes place in my home state. I need to read it again as I remember it being a really engaging one.

The Old One

The Old One

Thank you.

Aaron

Aaron

Great episode guys, I also loved the cold forge but this book was still well done and think you guys were very fair in talking about it. To me it felt like Dawson's Creek meets Aliens haha, but if it's done well, then what's wrong with that. Let many flowers bloom.

The Old One

The Old One

Absolutely, best way to look at it.

XenoHunter99

As usual, quality podcast. Well worth the listen.

Corporal Hicks

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed.

Assuming I finish the second pass this weekend, our interview with Mira/Seanan will be up next Monday.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed