Aliens Echo : An Original Young Adult Novel

Started by felix, Jul 19, 2018, 12:59:24 AM

Author
Aliens Echo : An Original Young Adult Novel (Read 55,535 times)

426Buddy

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jun 26, 2020, 03:21:59 PM
Not a fan of digital myself, there is far too many things I enjoy about actually owning things physically.

HuDaFuK

A paperback version of this finally went up for pre-order on Amazon UK (with a release date of Jan 2022, possibly just a placeholder), so I put an order in.

However, looking again now, the paperback edition seems to have been removed again - now I can only find the listing through the link in my confirmation email. The order itself seems to still be live.

Delta Echo Alpha Delta

Quote from: SM on Jun 26, 2020, 09:31:43 AM
I suggested that to Fox at the time.

I wish they went with that

mastadge

With the comic cancelled I would be thrilled if they would hire Mira Grant to do an (possibly not YA) novel follow-up to this novel.

HuDaFuK

Just had an email from Amazon telling me that my long-standing order for the paperback has been cancelled because they won't be getting it.

m-3po

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 21, 2021, 10:56:08 AM
Just had an email from Amazon telling me that my long-standing order for the paperback has been cancelled because they won't be getting it.

Me too :(

Darwinsgirl

In the U.S. the hardcover is a overstock remainder.

Wweyland

Although it was nice to see Olivia in Aliens: Fireteam Elite, I never felt she would be a person to become a soldier.
Also, the game really needed to do something with the characters just standing around and talking (with the mouth not moving!), even if it was a starting/ending cinematic or a mission on the Endeavor where they join the fight.

Corporal Hicks

A take on the lionworm by Justtwise, commissioned by Michael Vanhevel. Was done for the RPG and shared on an RPG group but I'm sure I'll be forgiven for sharing here.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed