The wall of shame.

Started by Xhan, Feb 27, 2010, 05:52:42 AM

Author
The wall of shame. (Read 45,599 times)

Xhan

Xhan

PC:

rpm2084 : Continually quits matches as host with 30 seconds left, general spawn killing whininess.

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Blaine - Disk spams none stops (does he ever use any other weapons?) And if you try asking to quit spamming he just says Aliens need nerfing.

hardwired

hardwired

Quote from: QueenofDeath on Feb 27, 2010, 05:58:44 AM
Blaine - Disk spams none stops (does he ever use any other weapons?) And if you try asking to quit spamming he just says Aliens need nerfing.

If he means the walltail and the stealthkill he is right (Im looking at you bullet sponge... >:().
"If" you do that the whole time, you simply deserve to be killed by the disc over and over and over...
I only use it if a alien does nothing other then WT and SK. Sadly often I dont know which alien is exploiting it and which not.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

PC:

PewPew: Spammed disc the entire game, even in CQC.

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Quote from: hardwired on Feb 27, 2010, 11:35:18 PM

If he means the walltail and the stealthkill he is right (Im looking at you bullet sponge... >:().
"If" you do that the whole time, you simply deserve to be killed by the disc over and over and over...
I only use it if a alien does nothing other then WT and SK. Sadly often I dont know which alien is exploiting it and which not.

Well you can't complane about the alien. He only has 2 attacks. So its eather the tail or the claws :P

out-at-night-mostly

out-at-night-mostly

ahhhh this broughts me back to the avpnews forum with the book of shame or whatever it was

my nominees go to these dudes from a clan called gentle or something. All they do is sit on the top of a pillar diskspamming and when somebody manages to kill them, they bitch and moan

pathetic.

nubi

nubi

Quote from: hardwired on Feb 27, 2010, 11:35:18 PM

how can you dare to compare a short ranged attack that takes 3 hits to kill something, has no tracking AND requires you to be on a wall or ceiling to a 1 hit kill fast reloading spamable weapon that tracks and can be used in melee  >:(

anyway back on topic,
Alpha i played with this guy he was on my team and he spent the whole match screaming abuse at me because i had a higher kill count than him.
An Ork another abusive player played against him in a player match would swear his head off every time he was killed or whenever someone said anything, also a spawn killer

Kane

Kane

PC:

Heaven Predator and the guys from [AVPR2] (not sure about the "2" though) - never ending SK spamming

kaljo

kaljo

VALEK. (PC) He leaves hes teammates behind and when hes the host he leaves the game at the end ( Ranked)

FearPeteySodes

FearPeteySodes

PS3:

Werewolf1087 (or some other number combo)

Constant friendly fire shotgunning in Infestation to stumble players thus getting them killed.  Later got put in a match where he was a pred and just sat in the back of the open area in Refinery with the Pcaster.  Wouldn't move.

What a prick.

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

On the PC again (i got the pc version) this guy called Ripp or somthing pred disk spams all the time, Beware of him.

Kane

Kane

PC:

Team Killer

Laguna Loire

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005477961

Always plays as marine, always kills team members on purpose.  >:(

safetyman

safetyman

The only point of this thread is to name and shame. Nothing is being done in the way of preventing these players from doing anything, you just want to hang them out to dry, and it's failing.

Brother

Brother

Or, the admins see the names, watch for them in the servers and ultimately ban them if they do their thing.

ScoobySnax

ScoobySnax

Can't remember the Guys name, something like XXCYBERTRID3324 (Xbox 360)
But he had some sort of Hitler-equivalent hatrid towards Scottish people.
Pretty sure he was cutting his wrists when I killed him.
EDIT: No, I'm not Scottish.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed