The wall of shame.

Started by Xhan, Feb 27, 2010, 05:52:42 AM

Author
The wall of shame. (Read 45,607 times)

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Almost every Predator player I've ever played with ever- Spams the shoulder cannon non-stop

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Quote from: RazorSlash on May 23, 2010, 06:33:31 PM
Almost every Predator player I've ever played with ever- Spams the shoulder cannon non-stop
I did say the disc patch would make them switch to cannon..

Basher917

Basher917

lack of online support :-\ shame on sega and rebellion

Weyland-Yutani

Weyland-Yutani

Quote from: Basher917 on May 23, 2010, 06:47:39 PM

Get your facts straight, they released a new patch few weeks ago.

Basher917

Basher917

Quote from: Weyland-Yutani on May 23, 2010, 08:30:38 PM
Quote from: Basher917 on May 23, 2010, 06:47:39 PM

Get your facts straight, they released a new patch few weeks ago.
Okay, now standing corrected ( better not be calling me stupid) i'll say shame on rebellion for not giving us more than just four maps in the DlC, like more skins and one or two new game types

Undel

Undel

Wrong topic guys, knock it off.

vehtam

vehtam

Mayghdan

http://steamcommunity.com/id/the-thing4444

propably one of the biggest douches in the universe without friends. Everybody on *Rush*Nighclub was called faggot, nazi, own shit eater for about an hour, every block/counter was called BLOCK HACK (wtf is that?), and when he/she get bored, he started to shooting down his own team. Then swaping the team, and shooting teammates from there. Avoid this guy like a plague. He's member of our AVPG Unite group, but i hope not for long.

Grey_Yautja

Grey_Yautja

Kalif69, tail spammer. Don't you just hate it when they do that?

Grey_Yautja

Grey_Yautja

Okay, I hope it's alright if this thread is used to name both hackers and annoying spammers. So here are two I just played against.

AAP-NaN-KuNaiN- Alien: kept jumping around and attacking at the same time; loves to use tail attacks.

AAP-AMBЯOSIIA- Alien: same as the above, only with "long range stealth kills".

Grey_Yautja

Grey_Yautja

Got another one, also tail-spammer:

sergei23

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

AAP is an AVPGE clan back in the day! didn't know they migrated to AvP3.  ;D

Grey_Yautja

Grey_Yautja

Got 3 more, this time Preds:

killer rus - enjoys using AND abusing the Plasma Cannon on hapless Marine players;

AJZEK - retorts to dirty and unfair tactics to win; has been accused of hacking by some players;

Fox91 - average noob that doesn't know how to use other weapons besides the Plasma Cannon.

....Think I'm gonna change my name, maybe something like a judge or something similar, cuz so far thats all I've been doing, spotting these guys and reporting them to the forum, and hoping they either get banned or repent for their in-game sins.

Grey_Yautja

Grey_Yautja

Here's some moar caught in the act:

Nepi..nepi [CZ], Xeno - likes to jump around and perform heavy attacks randomly;

wfim, Pred - watch out for this guy, performs heavy attacks from a really long range (some other players even accused him of using hacks);

Serg071274, Xeno - tail spammer, uses dirty tactics to get the job done and doesn't give a **** what other people think;

sasquatch9, Pred - just another Plasma noob that doesn't even know what 'spamming' means;

J.Konnor-SF, Pred - an arrogant a** that thinks its alright to spam nonstop just cuz hes rank 43, and enjoys pissing off the other players.

The PredJudge has spoken.

Darkenmal

Darkenmal

Quote from: Grey_Yautja on Jun 25, 2010, 06:15:13 AM
Here's some moar caught in the act:

Nepi..nepi [CZ], Xeno - likes to jump around and perform heavy attacks randomly;

wfim, Pred - watch out for this guy, performs heavy attacks from a really long range (some other players even accused him of using hacks);

Serg071274, Xeno - tail spammer, uses dirty tactics to get the job done and doesn't give a **** what other people think;

sasquatch9, Pred - just another Plasma noob that doesn't even know what 'spamming' means;

J.Konnor-SF, Pred - an arrogant a** that thinks its alright to spam nonstop just cuz hes rank 43, and enjoys pissing off the other players.

The PredJudge has spoken.

Sounds like you just suck.

Adey

Adey

i use canon alot (cos its quick) but i do use melee and other weapons, but let me tell you if im pred and aliens or marines are attacking as a unit together ie double/triple teaming i will spam canon cos melee is suicide in those circumstances and if the aliens continue to jump tail in melee i will also use canon. Someone the other day called me a glitch abuser and hack just cos he was having trouble with the SK not working right apparently most of the time he tried to grab me it wouldn't wrk, now im no cheater i have experienced the same thing but cant explain it, sometimes i get stuck on the scenery like a ramp or steps and this prevents it working but the whole game ran smooth, but i ended up block listing him cos of the constant abuse. A psn player named pvt-dohnut is definitely a hacker as he was marine and i was alien he could shoot through walls and i wall tailed him 5 times in the head and he didn't die and he was as fast as an alien, even when he had smartgun he walked at running pace avoid. not lag.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed