The wall of shame.

Started by Xhan, Feb 27, 2010, 05:52:42 AM

Author
The wall of shame. (Read 45,621 times)

Adey

Adey

Quote from: FearPeteySodes on Mar 01, 2010, 05:49:59 PM
PS3:

Werewolf1087 (or some other number combo)

Constant friendly fire shotgunning in Infestation to stumble players thus getting them killed.  Later got put in a match where he was a pred and just sat in the back of the open area in Refinery with the Pcaster.  Wouldn't move.

What a prick.
werewolf added me as a friend (hes french) and when ever he invites me to a private match he would make it so that even in sdm, he would team up with his french buddy and make everyone a marine until the last second when he and his buddy would be able to choose preds and disc spam us the entire game then swear like f at those that managed to kill him.

Brother

Brother

That calls for a sad panda.

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

V1pr

Reason: He tail Spams, im pretty sure he cheats also the range of his tail is bull, and after ten second into a match he had like 30 kills.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: QueenofDeath on Mar 28, 2010, 10:46:40 PM
V1pr

Reason: He tail Spams, im pretty sure he cheats also the range of his tail is bull, and after ten second into a match he had like 30 kills.

umm thats a fair weak reason, maybe he's just a good player

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Quote from: Dark Passenger on Mar 29, 2010, 03:00:56 AM
V1pr

No trust me he is cheap ass motherf**ker, im wasn't theo nly one in the game to smell bullshit with him

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

V1pr

30 points within a minute isn't good, that just reeks of cheating.

Uglymufa

Uglymufa

Quote from: skull-splitter on Mar 30, 2010, 12:22:57 PM
V1pr

30 points in a minute also sound like an exaggeration on the posters part. 10 minutes is a bit more reasonable. If it is 30 points that player is obviously cheating within that minute, although I doubt it.

CONKERSBADFURDAY

CONKERSBADFURDAY

Quote from: skull-splitter on Mar 30, 2010, 12:22:57 PM
V1pr

Considering that you have a five second respawn time, 30 kills within a minute seems impossible just by game mechanics alone :V

Xhan

Xhan

Quote from: Brother on Mar 25, 2010, 08:38:08 PM
Or, the admins see the names, watch for them in the servers and ultimately ban them if they do their thing.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Good thread. Too bad its mostly for PC since there isn't going to be any banning on the Xbox 360.

EVERY PRED I EVER play with that spams disc constantly even in melee combat. God damn they need to fix it or at least buff the Xenos up when going against then in Melee.

cvetan

cvetan

I play AvP quite often and all I really seem to see is damn noobs, they run around thinking there so good getting 20-30 kills with the plasma caster, pretty pathetic I think. When playing as a Predator, all I use is my blades and spear and I only ever use it at long to medium range, never from a metre away like some.

Here is my list of what I think is noob:

-Plasma caster
-Smart disc
-Spear (At close range only)
-Smartgun

All of these weapons take near to none skill to wield, the patch for the smart disc has helped but still remains a problem. It just makes me so angry when I'm trying to enjoy the game when a damn pathetic person just keeps plasma casting me, and if I go to attack him, he just keeps on shooting. I have no problem when fighting a predator as an alien, being able to dodge most attempts, but as soon as I get close, BAM, he blows me to pieces. Don't get  me wrong, I get my fair share of kills, but these failed people ruin the game.

T.L.22

T.L.22

Killing smartgunners is my favs! ;D

cvetan

cvetan

yeah, they really fail, there weak as crap.

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

PS3: B_FRISCO camps constantly and uses ranged weapons in melee. Plus he uses lag to his advantage and taunts.

Brother

Brother

That's what 90% of the preds I play against do.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed