Best Alien vs Predator picture

Started by Kel G 426, Aug 03, 2010, 02:34:04 PM

Author
Best Alien vs Predator picture (Read 324,643 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Indeed. I was having a nerdgasm when Lex and Lance Henriksen call their dino zords to merge them and create a Super Duper Mecha Predator. That fight was pure gold! I wish Pacific Rim was half as good as AVP  8)

Immortan Jonesy

Corporal Hicks

God-damn, I loved the temple mission from AvP!

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 14, 2019, 08:27:02 AM
AvP2 has a huge part of my love for the franchise, but I have never ever liked its PredAlien design. One day I dream of a game or film with a PredAlien design I truly love.

He-he, nope .

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Sep 12, 2019, 04:13:16 AM

That's from AVP 1999, right ? I wonder is that shuriken in predator's hands and is that predators' mothership floating above pyramid ? How's even that possible ? I mean, those elements are from the movie that would come out 5 years later ? Is that some modification or what ?

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Kradan on Sep 17, 2019, 10:30:40 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Sep 12, 2019, 04:13:16 AM

That's from AVP 1999, right ? I wonder is that shuriken in predator's hands and is that predators' mothership floating above pyramid ? How's even that possible ? I mean, those elements are from the movie that would come out 5 years later ? Is that some modification or what ?

It's the Redux mod (after the movies). My memory could fail me, but I think the bas-reliefs in the original game are different.  :-\

SiL

SiL

They definitely are!

Corporal Hicks

Still Collating...

Ah, those closed mandibles are so streamlined and  aesthetically pleasing.

The Old One

The Old One

Indeed, unlike AVP itself ironically.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Kradan

Kradan

f**k yeah !

The Old One

The Old One

Hehe, clever.

Corporal Hicks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed