Prometheus vehicles exposed

Started by Valaquen, Aug 28, 2011, 08:22:11 AM

Author
Prometheus vehicles exposed (Read 62,174 times)

Valaquen

Valaquen

Never say no to Panda!

Jeah that's why i posted the winged logo from ALIEN as well...looks likes that is the case.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Aug 28, 2011, 11:45:46 AM
Jeah that's why i posted the winged logo from ALIEN as well...looks likes that is the case.
I blogged it, using your image, if that's cool: http://alienseries.blogspot.com/2011/08/weyland-yutani-logo-in-prometheus.html
?

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

reminds me of the Shado 2 mobile from UFO

Never say no to Panda!

Jeah sure, use it.

Since it seems to be the "Y" from the back of the WY-Logo we're missing a "W". Maybe we see one ship from each company and they merge after this event.

locusta

Wobblyboddle77

Wobblyboddle77

Even though not directly mentioned in ALIEN, was the actually known as Weyland Yutani , during the first film, or was it something Caeron came up with for ALIENS ?

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

Quote from: Wobblyboddle77 on Aug 28, 2011, 02:54:29 PM
Even though not directly mentioned in ALIEN, was the actually known as Weyland Yutani , during the first film, or was it something Caeron came up with for ALIENS ?

It was called Weylan-Yutani in the first film. I wonder if Cameron had a word with Cobb about its origins and altered it as if to correct it.

Wobblyboddle77

Wobblyboddle77

Cheers geezer old boy

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: wmmvrrvrrmm on Aug 28, 2011, 02:58:42 PM
Quote from: Wobblyboddle77 on Aug 28, 2011, 02:54:29 PM

It was called Weylan-Yutani in the first film. I wonder if Cameron had a word with Cobb about its origins and altered it as if to correct it.
I wanted to ask Cobb himself. Cobb took off the 'd' in Alien to remove it somewhat from its inspiration, 'Leyland'; as he designed the logos and such for both films, he must have added it back later. The words Weyland-Yutani don't appear in the Aliens script, last time I checked.

ThisBethesdaSea

That black vehicle looks so old school. This is awesome. I feel like in a teenager again waiting for this film.

Zeta Reticuli

Zeta Reticuli

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Aug 28, 2011, 03:11:33 PM
That black vehicle looks so old school. This is awesome. I feel like in a teenager again waiting for this film.

yeah i can't remember the last time i had this thrill of anticipation for an upcoming movie.

those vehicles look old-school  8)

gyro

gyro

wonder if there is a progesion of stiles of vehicles through the movies and if this fits in ?

Effectz

Effectz

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed