First Prometheus Bluray Details

Started by ikarop, Jul 04, 2012, 05:13:59 AM

Author
First Prometheus Bluray Details (Read 75,450 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Good Christ, I've never seen so much anger over a Bluray...

Prime113

Prime113

This shit, it is weak.  :(  >:(

im here for the xenos

im here for the xenos

what i think is that there will be 26 extra minutes of the movie (150-124) plus 15 minutes of deleted footage

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jul 04, 2012, 07:25:09 AM

Prometheus, it was bound to happen.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jul 04, 2012, 06:13:46 AM
There'll be an extended cut, I'm sure. Not really surprised it's not on the first release. The first is always the most basic.

There was a 1-disc and a 2-disc version of Hancock upon its release.  The 2-disc included the extended unrated cut.  They didn't do any releases after that.  That's just one example of many but I used Hancock because it was so successful and it wasn't like they were trying to squeeze more money out of everyone.  Of course the same can't be said for Avatar.

dave1978

dave1978

I have already been pocket raped twice watching this unfinished pile, im not prepared to part with any more hard earned cash until they put everything they hacked out back in.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Why did you go twice if you disliked it so much?

zoidy

zoidy

Ha ha ha, you are so right, this thread is funny. Face it people - most of you ARE going to buy it, and then you'll buy an extended cut, and you'll be grateful!

LOL

hardcorps54

hardcorps54

Quote from: zoidy on Jul 04, 2012, 08:23:13 AM
Ha ha ha, you are so right, this thread is funny. Face it people - most of you ARE going to buy it, and then you'll buy an extended cut, and you'll be grateful!

LOL

haha he is right , i dont know how many different copies of the original saga i have bought , we are those kids in horror movies that think we should split up to cover more ground , we moan like f*ck but still are reeled in by a new better copy lol

PsyKore

PsyKore

Disappointing there's no proper extended version, but it doesn't surprise me - that's just how business works. You're damn right I'll buy this movie 2 or 3 times down the line. :laugh:

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

It's probably too soon to announce an extended version.... the film's still in theaters... it would probably send the wrong message to filmgoers.. (that the version in theaters isnt the intended, definite version of the film.)

That's what i "want to believe" at least :P

We'll find out more in time...

Highland

Highland

Could be an Avatar job. Get some cash in then release the bigger version.

Slightly shitty that they do this but I guess it's a business. I'll hang off.

Jango1201

Jango1201

Of course it's a cash thing ::) What else would it be? A fan pleaser? Hahaha!!!

Highland

Highland

Quote from: Jango1201 on Jul 04, 2012, 10:16:17 AM
Of course it's a cash thing ::) What else would it be? A fan pleaser? Hahaha!!!

The point is now we've got to wait longer when they could just release the two versions at the same time.

Jango1201

Jango1201

Which is what they bank on. They figure the longer we drool the faster we'll pounce on a better version. Like tempting a drug recovering addict...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed