The Predator @ Comic-Con

Started by ace3g, Jun 20, 2018, 12:17:30 AM

Author
The Predator @ Comic-Con (Read 98,293 times)

Corporal Hicks

Lionhart

Lionhart

Quote from: Yautja_Warrior on Jul 20, 2018, 09:32:55 AM
Still not a fan of the classic being easily killed off, hopefully it gets some good scenes and kills in the first half of the movie.

Wtf was shane thinking? The only reason most of us are going in watching this movie is because of the classic predator. Knowing now how it's gonna end for the classic just f**king ruined the movie for me. Straight copy of Predators

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: Russ840 on Jul 19, 2018, 08:29:32 PM
https://www.cbr.com/the-predator-female-predators/

Here we are with what looks like a confirmation on female predators
Not True, I just got confirmation that there is No female Predator in this movie

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, verified. There's nothing like this portrayed in the film at all. Like I said somewhere earlier, it's the CBR writing taking what was said in jest and making something of it.

Highland

Highland

Gawd damn , they ruined the battle. Ballsy lol

426Buddy

426Buddy

Yeah i unfortunatly spoiled that for myself. Hoping there are other preds in the film.

Upgrade is cool and all but I really prefer practical predators like fugitive.

Xerxész

Xerxész

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jul 20, 2018, 11:52:50 AM
Yeah i unfortunatly spoiled that for myself.

It is not a spoiler yet, since that poster where Upgrade is holding the Predator's head released. ???

426Buddy

426Buddy

Not having read the script im not aware of how many preds are in the film with that mask. I know the two army preds had similar masks.

I didnt know until now that fugitive is toast for sure in that school scene.

Not to mention film posters have often depicted things not actually in the film. Example - Alien Covenant poster.

Firestorm

Firestorm

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 20, 2018, 09:53:54 AM
http://ew.com/movies/2018/07/19/the-predator-humor-comic-con-video/?utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social

Nothing new really but a fun interview. I do love seeing the cast together.

They have brilliant Chemistry indeed, liking the group more and more, man i'm really excited for release now, hoping Black pulls it off.

Pause the interview @ 4:22, can't say i blame the guy, Caption contest? :D

The Wolverine Predator

Lol
Quote from: Firestorm on Jul 20, 2018, 01:42:28 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 20, 2018, 09:53:54 AM
http://ew.com/movies/2018/07/19/the-predator-humor-comic-con-video/?utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social

Nothing new really but a fun interview. I do love seeing the cast together.

They have brilliant Chemistry indeed, liking the group more and more, man i'm really excited for release now, hoping Black pulls it off.

Pause the interview @ 4:22, can't say i blame the guy, Caption contest? :D

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

I don't really understand why they showed the Fugitive getting killed at Comic Con, seems like a very major spoiler. Maybe there's something they're holding back.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Indeed, for those who haven't read the script this is very spoilery, even with the poster, that's still a big reveal... Don't know why they did that so early...

yautjapet

yautjapet

I'm confused about the marketing. Captive is front and center in the trailers and promo stills, and then they flat out show his death at comic con? I feel like it's trying to get people hype for Upgrade, but I'm just bitter...  :D

Yautja_Warrior

Yautja_Warrior

Quote from: Ultramorph on Jul 20, 2018, 02:17:53 PM
I don't really understand why they showed the Fugitive getting killed at Comic Con, seems like a very major spoiler. Maybe there's something they're holding back.

They clearly want to push their new Super Predator as the main monster. "Look at what we created, just look what it can do to the old Predator......"

Maybe the Super Predator will be a decent monster and the movie will still be good but it's a little sad that the iconic original is being treated like this again, for the second time in a row.

The next 2 movies (if they make them) better have the classic Pred's kicking the Super's ass big time.

Xerxész

Xerxész

Quote from: Yautja_Warrior on Jul 20, 2018, 03:15:50 PM
Quote from: Ultramorph on Jul 20, 2018, 02:17:53 PM

They clearly want to push their new Super Predator as the main monster. "Look at what we created, just look what it can do to the old Predator......"

Maybe the Super Predator will be a decent monster and the movie will still be good but it's a little sad that the iconic original is being treated like this again, for the second time in a row.

The next 2 movies (if they make them) better have the classic Pred's kicking the Super's ass big time.

Yeah, even in the end of Jurassic World the when they showed the T-Rex roaring over the remains of the park, they wanted to say with that scene that even if there is Indominus and any other dinosaurs, T-Rex is the king of them.
Here in The Predator there should be a scene like this...but won't be. :S

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed