PG13 Confirmed for AvP?

Started by Darkness, Jul 25, 2004, 01:19:31 PM

Author
PG13 Confirmed for AvP? (Read 13,040 times)

Terhou

Terhou

Predator or Alien movie won`t be Alien/Predator without blood and guts

Zach Wachob

Zach Wachob

Not only did I see a commecial for it that said it was not yet rated my parents went to the movie I,Robot last night and they saw a trailer for AvP that said it was not yet rated

Aliminator

Aliminator

i'm not sure but, all the trailers and teasers i see, HAVE NOT GUTS AND BLOOD!!! hopefully i'm wrong...   :-\  

ismguy

ismguy

im not so pissed at the rating but the 1 and 27min.  cmon i think they could have done a better job than that.  that is a lot of trim.  im not waiting for aug 13 anymore im waiting for an extended version dvd.

predguy22

predguy22

Aliminator, the reason the trailers and teasers dont' have guts or blood in them is because those are edited for all audiences. That's what the green thing at the beginning of the trailers are for. Basically they do it that way so that no matter where they are projected, the scenes and images won't offend anyone. Now, the movie itself shouldn't have any need to hide anything so that's when they actually show the gore and all that.  Now, I myself personally don't care about the rating. I've seen the trailer, I've seen the teasers, I've seen the featurettes. I myself think this movie is going to be awesome and I'm not going to let something as little as a rating ruin it for me.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

All bulshit, this is all bulshit. Nothing of this is official yet, i dont care if its the official movie site of the US. For me , its just like the 20 or so other sites that were saying the rating of avp. Ya know, R 13 R 13 R 13 .... Its the same here, and yes that email could be dud. We never know on the net, we had proofs of that.  only avp-movie.com will tell the truth on this. I saw avp tv spot on 5 diff channels, fox, mtv, teletoon, tsn, and another one. And each traila said not yet rated, i saw the last one 2 hours ago. Dont take this news for fact, well i wont. I will wait till its REALLY official. You should all do the same guys.

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

NONE OF YOU KNOW HOW LONG AVP WILL BE!!! yahoo movies and IMDB said that the day after tomorrow was 1 hr and 39 mins, tured out to be 2 hr and 7 mins, the same thing happened with van helsing, there is noo way to be sure.

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

hmmm....  only an 87 minutes? that breaks my f**king balls man...  oh well, i still think itll kick ass

CelticPredator

CelticPredator

guys i saw the trailer, its pg13. it was on mad tv. i do not lie, but if my eyes and ears decive me its pg13, who knows i mean i just saw pred1 uncut(minis the curse word) of fx weird huh. mabye it could have all of violence in the book, or not. we'll find out in august.

tribalcore

tribalcore

i saw it too on mad tv its pg 13. i dont understand why peopl dont believe us. well i can understnad with all the fake shit going around but guys seriously i love this movie as much as u guys do and its seriously pg-13 ill bet my soul....MY f**kING SOUL GODDAMMIT!!!!

The_Jerk

The_Jerk

Well...who cares...You have to realize every studio in Hollywood could care less what the fanbase wants and is only in for pure marketing and making $$..This is why I hate Paul Anderson in the first place, not because he can make good movies, but the mere fact that guy comes off as one of those pussy-whipped directors with no direction or commitment. Its pretty disappointing even when a director promises to make a movie like this R to get it rejected to PG-13 status and not voice his opinion enough. I'll still see the movie regardless as many times possible, just to see the Preds (even though they get their asses kicked). Oh well, what a shitty way to ruin a good franchise..

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

word, im gunna see it more or less just for the preds  i think im gunna go to a cinema in the morning and just watch it all day long for the entire day  make ppl feel so bad asdfljkhasdfkhaddslajs

Predatorfan2004

Predatorfan2004

we'll see if its pg-13 im tellin you its R! the US theatre company cinemark hs posted it and when tehy post it its official! an thats not imb or whatever the hell ur talkin about! Just wait! ITS GONNA BE R!

ALIEN WARRIOR

ALIEN WARRIOR

well what the rating gonna be R or PG-13. i am getting sick and tired of it going back and forth. i was watching tremors 4 on the sci-fi channel and i saw the trailer of AVP and it said "the film hasnt been rated yet" we just have to wait and see if AVP is gonna get a R or PG-13 rating. i rather for it to be R because it would look so lame without the great graphic violence and gore. i like to hear someone from charles weyland's team members sees a predator and says "you are one ugly motherf**ker" from the previous 2 predator movies. i want see alot of doublejaw bitting through human and predator skulls and a ton of slaughter too.

RyanPoli

RyanPoli

Predatorfan its not GOING TO BE rated r...it IS pg13.  I have seen 2 trailers saying so.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed