Stingray's Art

Started by Stingray, Jun 24, 2012, 07:11:05 PM

Author
Stingray's Art (Read 34,756 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Does math, like, fuel your creativity or something? More excellent work, man.

Stingray

Stingray

Yes. Because it is so boring and difficult, my brain automatically shifts to other things. Luckily today it shifted to my creative side.  ;D

Stingray

Stingray

A post-apocalyptic Ramrod:

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

More of this. Goddamn more of this please.

Stingray

Stingray

I hope to do more of those soon. I'm starting to form a picture in my head that is within the theme of the ship landing scenarios.  ;)

Anyway, new stuff!

Please tell me, any of you, that you recognize this corridor. I keep quizzing the guys in math class and they apparently had never seen the "source". I'll give you guys one: it's from an old sci-fi B-movie. What is it?  ;)

The rest of the stuff:

Saw these in a dream. They are some kind of towers that burn like jet engines straight up into the air...

Some aircraft designs:

Stingray

Stingray

Wow, no guesses? I didn't think it would be that hard given the heavy sci-fi nature of this place!  :D

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I cannot come up with a guess...there's probably one or two films I've seen with a waxed shiny floor like the one in that image, but no names come to mind.

Stingray

Stingray

I wonder if these will help?  ;D

Wow, looking back I can't believe I forgot those pillars were sector markers. Oh well...  :P

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

f**k me, I don't think I ever saw this one. Awesomeness written all over it.

Stingray

Stingray

Metamorphosis: The Alien Factor, otherwise known as the unofficial sequel to The Deadly Spawn. IMO, a decent B-movie with balance of horrible acting, but outstanding practical effects. I highly recommend.  ;)

(In fact, the full movie is uploaded at Youtube right now)

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmwsguYJmIY#

I feel very enthusiastic about making a review for it one of these days.

BTW, happy Halloween!
(I know I'm late, sorry)

Next:

Now, I'm thinking tonight I'll start working on an actual artwork, hopefully not another plain ol' concept.  ;)

Stingray

Stingray

And here we go again:

My eyes started blurring by time I reached the right-side of the paper. Ugh, those little details kill me!

The faint structure in the background is supposed to be a giant thruster for a landed starship.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Omgods. Stingray, you continue to stun me with how gorgeous the detail is, I feel vibes of Japanese handscrolls here, especially when you take the faint structure in the back.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

:o

rexemmen

rexemmen

Just want to say: great stuff dude really dig that industrial SCI-FI look!  8) 8)

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Jesus christ Travis why aren't you making money with this!!!???

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed