New Comics Coming 2009

Started by Darkness, Jul 30, 2008, 06:17:50 PM

Author
New Comics Coming 2009 (Read 12,454 times)

blackhawk

blackhawk

2 words...freakin sweet!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  

SHREK

SHREK

comics dont really intrest me as i have never read any of them or even seen an avp comic but anyway....

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

SHREK | 01 Aug 2008 23:5231 comics dont really intrest me as i have never read any of them or even seen an avp comic but anyway....  -------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------  oh...

Dane

Dane

Thats the pics from the comic avp thrill of th e hunt   >:D  

"Flare"thePredator

"Flare"thePredator

???   I thought it was a NEW AvP movie or something at first glance, guess not.   ???     :'(  

XenoVC

XenoVC

We're getting new comics which have the capability to be awesome,not some new shitty low budget movie  Get over it,sheesh.

roguepl

roguepl

Shit, why they are using this fu cking ugly avp posters for advertising a whole new comics?! :/

Elderyautja

Elderyautja

Awesome stuff...

Alien5

Alien5

That looks better than both AvP's combined. And Phantom, you're a troubled human being. You said yourself that if the movie wasn't so dark, you'd love it. I can understand you thinking they "raped the franchises" because of the way the creatures were portrayed, the bad acting, dialogue, etc. But because of the goddamn darkness? The hell is wrong with you? The darkness is the marginal difference between you and this "Fun little eye candy action-horror film"?   ???     ???     ???  

SHREK

SHREK

Alien 5 sadly the movie was rubbish despite the fact u couldnt see wat was happening most of the time..

Sulaco

Sulaco

PREDATOR 3 COMIC or MOVIE SCRIPT 08 better for predator Earth setting and ends ties to AVP  Deep underwater salvage team Wey/Yut uplifts huge alien specimen from arctic ocean for top secret experimentation and disection process. Predator clan in orbiting mothership priority to collect equipment ,information and specimens back from Wolfs f*ck up. Elderpred and clan dispatch to heavily guarded military instalation Wey/Yut to finish the job. Predator 2 clan N/C17 rating   ;D  

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Any idea involving Weyland-Yutani, the Colonial Marines or invading Earth is invalidated by 'Alien Resurrection'.

Sulaco

Sulaco

1. End of avpr 2. Colonial Marines still down the timeline for 08 3. Alien Resurrection, records lost Earth fallout  Xenomorphine explain yourself?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Not at all Xenomorphine, Thrill of the Hunt managed a retcon of the continuity issues.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Because the 'United Systems Military' effectively covers the same stuff. There would be no United States of America, if you've got unified world governments (backed up by a certain cahracter's comments of what Earth, collectively,ewas meant to be liked).  For the same reasons, Earth is spoken of as virtually unpopulated or with very few people of any worth still on.  Weyland-Yutani is invalidated by a character similarly saying they no longer exist.  What did that story do?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed