Captured Predator on Display At CineEurope

Started by ace3g, Jun 13, 2018, 12:48:41 AM

Author
Captured Predator on Display At CineEurope (Read 49,225 times)

Lionhart

Is this the same pred as we saw in the trailer?  Doesn't look like it. This one looks like a mix between Iron Man/Power Rangers. I don't like the suit and the color.

Xerxész

Quote from: Lionhart on Jun 13, 2018, 10:48:58 AM
Is this the same pred as we saw in the trailer?  Doesn't look like it. This one looks like a mix between Iron Man/Power Rangers. I don't like the suit and the color.

Yes, he is the Captured...seen in the trailers.

Lionhart

Quote from: Xerxész on Jun 13, 2018, 10:54:18 AM
Quote from: Lionhart on Jun 13, 2018, 10:48:58 AM

Yes, he is the Captured...seen in the trailers.

If that is how the predator will look then I'm not digging it. Looks to much like a cyborg predator to me.

azamultic

I don't think the painting job, lighting and material represented very well here, I mean in the movie it will look different, from my personal thoughts and expirience of seing this stuff out of the movie. So it's why I am nto so nervous, because in the trailer, and on the Time magazin shots predator looked very nice.

Corporal Hicks

Indeed. While I still like what we're seeing (there's not been a Predator suit I dislike tbh), it's important to note that these aren't being shown in the lighting condition they were built for.

MartinVR

MartinVR

Idk but it looks nice imo, but I think it would look better if it had silver lines than the yellow ones.

PredBabe

Lolz at that lady's caption. I want a pic next to it!  :( :P

von

So we won't get a Classic Predator this time? I had assumed the Captured Predator was going to be the Classic

Lionhart

Quote from: von on Jun 13, 2018, 11:52:29 AM
So we won't get a Classic Predator this time? I had assumed the Captured Predator was going to be the Classic

I don't think we get the classic suit, but we get the classic look without the helmet judging by the trailer

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I don't hate it, I think it's pretty cool. I feel like it looks like it'd be worn by a Predator set in a time line closer to Aliens though.
I could totally see this guy in an AVP game/comic hunting USCM troops.

BigDaddyJohn

All those golden touches ! And funny how some people complain about this one as if it will be in the movie just like this  :laugh:

Don't everyone saw the trailers with proper lighting and finition to the costume ? Do you really think it looked like that seriously ? People please  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Buttons

Buttons

Hmm...This one looks quite different from the one we saw in the trailers, the biggest difference I can tell are the mask (especially the mouth piece), and waist armor which this one doesn't seem to have.

ELDERCLANLEADER

Bigdaddyjohn I hope so ... not digging captain underpants otherwise !!  ;D

Hollywood

I don't hate it but it does look more "uniform" compared to other designs I've liked, which can make sense depending on if we find out what the Predator's goal is before coming to earth. However, it looks much cooler in the trailer and in the Empire Magazine pic. This isn't as quality as what they'll put in the actual film.

brokentusk420

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed