Alien vs Predator PSP Details

Started by Darkness, Aug 06, 2007, 04:47:15 PM

Author
Alien vs Predator PSP Details (Read 20,996 times)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

I know have a reason to pick up my psp again.   :D  

WisePredator

WisePredator

By the looks of it the pred is the main character(Much like Concrete Jungle), hopefully this game will end with the Predator going home, because by the look his almighty-wristblades there won't be any self-destruct device    ;D   If the PSP game sells well, they might release AsVP for PS2,Wii, PS3 and X-BOX360.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Look at those woods with all the mist!!!

WisePredator

WisePredator

It looks like there are going to be some atmospheric levels as well. I wish I had a PSP   :P  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

wait wait what the hell? A predator in a gym???

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

I just saw some things...  and this game isnt really accurately portraying the movie. The alien is in daylight(not in the movie...anymore) there's snow, and the predator is in a basketball gym lol and its called Survival of the FIttest.

serioushelp

serioushelp

Hicks? What did you drink?

EpsilonOrpheon777

hahahaha but Hicks is right wtf is Predator doing in a gym?! i mean it's not like we ever saw the Predator in any other types of city settings in either movies.  this game isn't following canon. *READ SARCASM    :D  

Johnny Handsome

You can actually see the avp2 pred without the mask, there is a picture where you can see him, this is definitially avp2, there is also a cool shot with the military in the wood, looks creepy.

FittestOfTheSurvival

FittestOfTheSurvival

Predator looks awesome..I wanna no if they made the predalien have dreads.I hope they did but ppl will argue so shhhh..but it looks like P2 ship too

WisePredator

WisePredator

I see most people have forgotten the word "beta version".

Johnny Handsome

You can actually see the predalien in a picture, you can see the mandibles there   :o  

Elorrra

Elorrra

Predator in the fitness camp. Xenomorph and the snow man.  I think now I have to get a drink...

SupremePredalienKing

SupremePredalienKing

WHAT DAY DO YOU THINK THE TRAILER WILL COME THIS WEEK? BEFORE WEDNESDAY..

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

its coing out on the 8th or 9th thats my bet!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed