Prometheus Blu-ray extras via BBFC

Started by Keyes, Jul 28, 2012, 10:45:50 PM

Author
Prometheus Blu-ray extras via BBFC (Read 50,599 times)

souNdwAve89

The details sounds interesting. Can't wait to see the new footage.

NGR01

NGR01

Can't wait to see the deleted scenes.
Hope to see an extended edit soon, fanmade or official.

LIG

LIG

Quote from: psychonaut25 on Aug 15, 2012, 10:56:57 AM
I'm looking forward to the deleted scene titled Paradise....

Me too!
I can't remember what thread it was but there was a member on here saying there was more to the ending than what we got, something along the lines of Shaw and David actually arriving on the engineers homeworld which is very much like waterworld.

Would make sense as the filming in Spain went on for 3 months and I cant imagine the Weyland cut scene would take that long to do

jeffchow

i hope the deleted scenes are finished and not having the green screen in the background or time code on the bottom

eyeballkid

I respect Ridley from a business standpoint, this movie needed to make a lot of money to keep the franchise alive, but to cut 35 minutes from the movie seems less than artistic. Of course Fox probably forced a cut to keep the run time down.

Mr. Clemens

If you guys want a sex scene, I have a hunch 'Strange Bedfellows' could be your destination. It comes right before 'Holloway Hungover', which makes sense. Me, I'm looking forward to 'Paradise', in particular! :)

Mediteralien

Are these going to be stand-alone deleted scenes in themselves, or just variations of existing scenes with minor changes, or a mix of both. i.e. engineer vs. shaw extended fight scene/paradise hint at being totally new, whereas others sound like they'd be pretty similar to what was in the theatrical cut.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Mediteralien on Aug 16, 2012, 05:23:33 AM
Are these going to be stand-alone deleted scenes in themselves, or just variations of existing scenes with minor changes, or a mix of both. i.e. engineer vs. shaw extended fight scene/paradise hint at being totally new, whereas others sound like they'd be pretty similar to what was in the theatrical cut.

Mixed. I'm sure a few of them are completely new scenes, but a lot seem to be extended/alternate variants as well.

Keyes

Keyes

I think the title "Alternate & Deleted Scenes" says it all :P

How much of these are "new" scenes (rather than variations) is unknown, but certainly some interesting titles there :)

tigana

tigana

Those deleted scenes look promissing and I'm especially looking forward to 'Paradise' (more hints to the the sequel?). Do you remember the times of VHS when we could only read about deleted scenes and never actually see any of those? Luckily, thanks to LaserDisc, DVD and now Blu-ray that is the the thing of past.

szkoki

szkoki

any news about the release date?

worriors

Are these deleted scenes going to be in the movie, or you have to watch them seperately.

Virgil

Virgil

Quote from: worriors on Aug 16, 2012, 09:27:19 PM
Are these deleted scenes going to be in the movie, or you have to watch them seperately.

They'll be separate to the film.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Virgil on Aug 16, 2012, 10:00:39 PM
Quote from: worriors on Aug 16, 2012, 09:27:19 PM

They'll be separate to the film.

Unfortunately. :'(

Pvt. Himmel

Foxconnect.com has confirmed that the release date is 10/11/12....
And they are taking Pre-orders..

$25.99 for the Blu/dvd/digitalcopy.
www.foxconnect.com/prometheus-blu-ray-digital-copy-dvd-widescreen.html

$31.99 for the 4 disc collector's edition.
www.foxconnect.com/prometheus-4-disc-collector-s-edition-digital-copy-dvd-widescreen.html

NOTE** It looks like only the 4 disc edition will have all of the special features that have been listed over the past few days.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed