ALIEN 5 - SCRIPT LEAKED - Supposed Spec Script, Not by Neil Blomkamp

Started by diesektor999, Nov 27, 2015, 12:09:24 PM

Author
ALIEN 5 - SCRIPT LEAKED - Supposed Spec Script, Not by Neil Blomkamp (Read 8,259 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

You're the guv'nor but it's likely going to cause confusion since this has absolutely nothing to do with Blomkamp's Alien film whether it's legit or not.

The description for the subforum where this thread currently resides says:

QuoteAlien 5 [Upcoming]
Discuss the upcoming Alien 5 movie from Neill Blomkamp.

Corporal Hicks

It'll be fine here for the meantime. Just got to read the link to know what's supposed to be going off.

FreeFacehugz

has nobody mentioned the most obvious mistake? that fact this script includes alien3 ?

whiterabbit

There is no way another script is going to be picked up after this current boondoggle.

Corporal Hicks

I've updated the title to make it even clearer this isn't supposed to be Blomkamp's.

Infected

It was a nice read, it had a nice story and some nice change of scenery,
but in the end it was a mix of Alien 2 and 3 and Res and ending with a queen,although i had hopes there where something different in the sack, something new.
So that was a dissapoint, but it was ok.

future_Tarzan³

Am i the only one who thinks this movie would have sucked? i think it would have just been more "fan-service" and how has that been working out for us?

Corporal Hicks

I've still not finished this script yet. I keep trying but it's not holding me.

Whiskeybrewer

I forced myself through the script. It does just tail off lol

Glaive

Glaive

Pure fan-wank... ::)

Seriously guys, I took the hit...but if you need proof...

I actually read this and was thinking, 'PLEASE don't do what I THINK you're going to do'...
...and it did...

Spoiler
For a moment, the Queen holds still with her second set of teeth still exposed and only inches from Bishop's face. Suddenly, the second set of teeth slowly open and a third, still smaller set of teeth shoot forward, puncturing Bishop's face. The briefest CRY is cut off as the Queen pulls his corpse from the confines of the machinery using the hold the small teeth still have on him. Dangling from the jaws wedged into his skull, the Queen uses her massive claws to take a hold of Bishop's body and throw it across the room, SHRIEKING in victory.
[close]

The more I think of this, it's actually EMBARASSING if the writer thinks THAT'S what we want from an Aliens sequel...*

...and don't get me started on the ending.

*Christ, some of you may, but most on this fine board are above this.

[BAM] Yojimbo

426Buddy

Wow... a third set of jaws? Sounds like a bad spoof movie to me lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed