Actors/actresses you'd like to see in Alien 5

Started by HuDaFuK, Mar 25, 2015, 02:42:10 PM

Author
Actors/actresses you'd like to see in Alien 5 (Read 14,432 times)

HuDaFuK

Any particular actors/actresses you think could be a good choice in the new film? Obviously we know nothing about the plot yet, but there might be someone you think would be at home in an Alien film.

I'd quite like to see Dominic West (McNulty from The Wire) in there somewhere, he's a really great actor with a knack for the realism thing that made the cast in the original Alien so likeable. Plus he hasn't really done much of note since The Wire, so I'd like to see him get a chance in something mainstream.

Someone else I'd put forward is Javier Bardem. He's a real powerhouse actor with huge screen presence, I'm sure he could do something interesting.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Best would be to go for relatively unknown actors/actresses as was the case in Alien and Aliens.

If there's going to be Marines or W-Y Commandos in this film then I can has please:

Langley Kirkwoord (Judge Lex - Dredd)
Brandon Auret (MNU Merc - District 9, Drake - Elysium, Hippo - Chappie)
Stephen Lang - (Col. Quaritch - Avatar)
Eugene Khumbanyiwa (Nigerian gangster - District 9, King - Chappie)
Ben Foster (Charlie - 3:10 to Yuma)
David James (Koobus - District 9)

If there's going to be a hawt Noot then:

Olivia Thirlby or Juno Temple (Temple certainly looks the part)

If there's going to be a W-Y CEO/Chairman then:

Joe Turkel or Lance Henriksen (for additional Weyland Effect.)  :P

GQSioux

Tilda Swinton as a Droid.  ;D

vikingspawn

Paul Reubens

Mustangjeff

Bryan Cranston - Breaking bad

I think he'd make a good lead scientist.

Bat Chain Puller

Charlotte Gainsbourg.

NickisSmart

Joel Kinnaman/Charles Joel Nordström as a suit of some kind. I can just picture him as a cocky executive. He does the scruffy detective pretty damn well, too, but not sure where that'd fit in the Alien universe given the hush-hush nature of the company's shenanigans.

And Peter Dinklage. Smart-ass scientist.

Close Encounters

Steve Buscemi. I don't care how, I just want to see the guy get killed by an xeno. He just seems like the kind of guy that would suffer that sort of horrific end.

Emily Blunt. Female marine, or maybe even an adult Newt. Either way, I'd like to see her in this.

Aldis Hodge. Great actor who I think would fit in well in the Alien universe. He has the bonus of not doing any sci-fi before, and I'd love to see him in the genre. Plus, every Alien film has had at least one cool black guy. Parker, Apone, Dillon, Christie, Idris Elba's Captain(don't remember the captain's name, but he was cool). I think that for Alien 5 to truly fit into the franchise, this tradition must continue. It would be nice to have the black guy live this time, but I'm certainly not going to argue with tradition if the script calls for him to die horribly.

SpreadEagleBeagle

You need at least one British actor, preferably a Masterpiece Theater actor. I can picture plenty of the actors from Downtown Abbey starring in A5.

As for American actors I would pick and choose from HBO shows. I think the broad, ever-changing cast of OZ displayed tons of talent and the right kind of acting for an Alien movie.

No action heroes, hot babes or hunks please!

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Mustangjeff on Mar 26, 2015, 03:25:50 AMBryan Cranston

This is quite a good call. Only if he gets more to do than in his recent big-screen outings though. He was in Total Recall and Godzilla for all of ten minutes.

Scree

Tom Hiddleston
Christian Bale
Jean Reno
Bai Ling
Ron Perlman...Yeah, bring back Johner with some kind of time travel wormhole nonsense. Just like J.J. Abrams did in Star Trek. I don't care. Johner kicks ass and I can't an Alien movie without him anymore.

Xenomorphine

We know nothing about the characters this script calls for. How can we say which actors should or shouldn't be in it?

I mean, I could say Juliet Landau, because she's tremendously diverse and is one of the few talents in Hollywood who doesn't just play herself all the time, but that doesn't mean I think she 'should be' in the movie, because I still have no idea what it's about.

Listing a top ten of favourite actors doesn't mean they'll be relevant for the script. :) Otherwise, it's just a random list of faces people like to see on the big screen (and this is why 'Prometheus' was rumoured to have Megan Fox starring in it, back when it was being rumoured as an 'Alien' remake).

T Dog

Ben Mendelson

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Mar 26, 2015, 12:51:21 PMWe know nothing about the characters this script calls for. How can we say which actors should or shouldn't be in it?

Just because we don't know what the roles are, doesn't mean we can't suggest people who we think might be appropriate for an Alien movie.

There are literally a hundred threads on here asking questions literally no one knows the answers to.

evolution_rex

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Mar 26, 2015, 12:51:21 PM
We know nothing about the characters this script calls for. How can we say which actors should or shouldn't be in it?
Some actors just sort of give off that 'I could be in an Alien movie' vibe, whether it's their appearance or similar films or the people they've worked with.

Anyway, here is my list of actors I could see in an Alien film:

-Lawrence Fishburne
-Jason Isaacs
-Sam Neill
-Tony Shalhoub
-John Malkovich
-Tilda Swinton
-Sam Worthington
-Chris Evans
-Donald Glover
-John Tutorro
-Mark Strong
-Stephen Lang
-Lee Pace
-B.D Wong
-Sharlto Copley
-Alice Braga
-William Fichtner
-Carrie Coon
-Hiroyuki Sanada
-Justin Theroux
-Cillian Murphy
-Rose Byrne
-Cliff Curtis
-Michelle Rodriguez
-Benedict Wong
-Stanley Tucci

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed