The E3 Thread - New Screenshots, Previews and Articles Inside!

Started by ikarop, Jun 07, 2011, 03:17:14 PM

Author
The E3 Thread - New Screenshots, Previews and Articles Inside! (Read 112,393 times)

Deathly_rYaN

Well i dont know then, it might just be a reflection for another game.   ???

corporal dwayne hicks

okay they announce the game at the begging of the 21st century on the ps2 cancel it re announce it in 2008 on x-box 360 and finally re announce it in 2011 for e3 and they dont even let us see the demo.........FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Space Sweeper

Quote from: ikarop on Jun 11, 2011, 06:41:15 PM
Quote from: Deathly_rYaN on Jun 11, 2011, 06:16:22 PM
I looked hard on that pic Ikarop and found this

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I think you may be seeing things :P.
People are getting crazy from the lack of media. You should send that picture to SEGA/Gearbox and caption it with an explanation.

RagingDragon

Quote from: EvilPraetorian on Jun 11, 2011, 06:39:49 PM
Quote from: Le Celticant on Jun 08, 2011, 04:21:08 PM
Quote from: newbeing on Jun 08, 2011, 04:13:46 PM
Quote from: robbritton on Jun 08, 2011, 03:51:58 PM
this Crusher thingy is presumably a version of the one seen in the handheld CM video, surely? the big four leggedy beastie who leaps in at 1:24 here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHbjped9gM8#

Or am I barking up the wrong tree altogether?

No that's a normal alien. previews say the Crusher has a head more similar to the queen.

But this doesn't really look like a normal alien.
The shape is actully not far from a Praetorian one:

But you know, I'm not telling the truth, just giving an opinion from what it looks like.
The body seems more massive also.
Anyway it's hard to tell with the footage which obviously have been modified in purpose.

Lol,   looks like a predator got involved with the production and is now eradicating all the aliens in preparation for release!  xDDD

Dude I think this is definitely a crusher.  Look at the shape of the body and where the back hoses are, and you can see a bulky, traingle-headed alien rearing up (implying it moves on all fours) after it just slammed into the player or a window or something.

Also if you look along the left of the lower body you can see the highlights from the other raised front leg.  I'm just assuming that the traingle head is what people were trying to describe.

This is of course speculation, but I'd bet money on it, were I a bettin' man.  8)

Master

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jun 11, 2011, 11:47:18 PM
Quote from: EvilPraetorian on Jun 11, 2011, 06:39:49 PM
Quote from: Le Celticant on Jun 08, 2011, 04:21:08 PM
Quote from: newbeing on Jun 08, 2011, 04:13:46 PM
Quote from: robbritton on Jun 08, 2011, 03:51:58 PM
this Crusher thingy is presumably a version of the one seen in the handheld CM video, surely? the big four leggedy beastie who leaps in at 1:24 here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHbjped9gM8#

Or am I barking up the wrong tree altogether?

No that's a normal alien. previews say the Crusher has a head more similar to the queen.

But this doesn't really look like a normal alien.
The shape is actully not far from a Praetorian one:

But you know, I'm not telling the truth, just giving an opinion from what it looks like.
The body seems more massive also.
Anyway it's hard to tell with the footage which obviously have been modified in purpose.

Lol,   looks like a predator got involved with the production and is now eradicating all the aliens in preparation for release!  xDDD

Dude I think this is definitely a crusher.  Look at the shape of the body and where the back hoses are, and you can see a bulky, traingle-headed alien rearing up (implying it moves on all fours) after it just slammed into the player or a window or something.

Also if you look along the left of the lower body you can see the highlights from the other raised front leg.  I'm just assuming that the traingle head is what people were trying to describe.

This is of course speculation, but I'd bet money on it, were I a bettin' man.  8)

Yeah Dragon, I think you are right.

ikarop

MarcusVerus

This here is a small review to the demo shown on the E3 by a german website. There is no new information and they're mostly positive about the game but they say that Gearbox has to improve the music, the lighting and the graphics till 2012.
I think this is something which shouldn't be too difficult for Gearbox.

http://www.gamestar.de/specials/spiele/2323530/e3_2011_p2.html

Brother

The same stuff other reviewers said was spot on, they say needs improvement. Friggin Germans.

Xhan

Quote from: Brother on Jun 12, 2011, 01:57:39 PM
The same stuff other reviewers said was spot on, they say needs improvement. Friggin Germans.

locusta

Quote from: Xhan on Jun 12, 2011, 05:32:15 PM
Quote from: Brother on Jun 12, 2011, 01:57:39 PM

http://www.alicia-logic.com/capsimages/5e_003MondoshawanRight.jpg

As a German, I Über-LOL Xhan (I wonder how many got the joke right away)

Quote from: Vinicius on Jun 12, 2011, 01:30:59 PM
... Gearbox has to improve the music, the lighting and the graphics till 2012.
I think this is something which shouldn't be too difficult for Gearbox.

http://www.gamestar.de/specials/spiele/2323530/e3_2011_p2.html

well as we all know, "Crysis" is made in Germany.

Master

By Turkish developers  :D

CainsSon

OK. :::::GIANT!!! Sigh of relief!!!:::::   ;D 
After watching the interview with Randy at the Gamespot site, I take it ALL BACK!!! This game looks amazing. It seems like they are getting everything right and I'm f**king stoked!!!

The Wii U, Motion Trackers on the Cafe-P Remote or whatever they are calling it, is enough to make me buy that platform. I'm serious. Sounds perfect so far!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed