New Graphic Fangoria Pictures

Started by Darkness, Nov 30, 2007, 07:23:00 PM

Author
New Graphic Fangoria Pictures (Read 13,430 times)

Darkness

Darkness

It seems the new Fangoria magazine has come out a lot earlier than advertised. Pvt. Hicks kindly took some pictures of the new AvPR images in the magazine. Beware, the pictures are quite graphic.

20071130_03

20071130_04

The first shows the skinned hanging body closeup and the other shows Carrie dead with her guts hanging out. Nice. Check out his post for more details. Somebody will post high-res scans eventually, I imagine.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Either she's pregnant or those are the weirdest intestines I've ever seen.    :P  

Yoda

Yoda

Funny    :)  

GueRoux

GueRoux

Yeah word. They look like spaghetti. Wonder whats up with that.   ???  

Xerxész

Xerxész

Maybe those are her guts...    ???   Is she eviscerated?

Sulaco

Sulaco

What do you call that kind of gore? For all the nay sayers " it's only an action flick "   ;D  

gameoverman

gameoverman

REalism is important, even in action flicks otherwise it is silly    >:D  

sandro

sandro

Not very realistic but this is just a photo ..

SamWieszKto

SamWieszKto

Im shure that it will look's better in the movie.

Semaka

Semaka

I think the death of Carrie will look great in the movie. But I don't think that hear death is the cause of a chestbursting. I think the predalien kills her. But if I'm wrong, and a chest-burster comes out of her, that means, we have a new hybrid. A hybrid between the Predalien and a human. I'm curious how will the hybrid look like

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

Dammit! *Runs to the local newsagent that sells fango...*

PREDALIEN-K.

PREDALIEN-K.

why does the hot chick always get killed   ???  

Ty

Ty

:P     :-\     :(     :-X   Don't get me wrong this film looks very good and the gore makes it 99% better than AVP1. But if theres more bloody gore than aliens fighting predators, I will give it a lower score. TO TO TO much blood is stupid. Like a that woman probably got chest bursted. If so, I have never seen a messed up left over like that.   :)  

Starkiller

Starkiller

Pics are cool! hopefully it will look alot better in the final cut of the movie, at least this aint no pg-13 (15) anderson style hanging body    :D  

icefire

icefire

I will have to agree with you on that meaning if there is too much blood in the new movie then I will not like it but, if it is right in the middle for me then I think it will do ok. From what I have been reading about the new movie it looks real good and it sounds like it is going to be longer then the 1st movie was that would be nice.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed