NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,173,896 times)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Picked up the Serpent Hunter, he's pretty cool but every one I've seen (including the two that were on the pegs at TRU, and all the ones I've seen in review photos and videos) have the same mold defect where one of his sculpted "Alien teeth" on the mask appears chipped away.

It's an unfortunate defect, but it's far from a dealbreaker.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Xenomrph on Mar 18, 2017, 04:48:13 AM
Picked up the Serpent Hunter, he's pretty cool but every one I've seen (including the two that were on the pegs at TRU, and all the ones I've seen in review photos and videos) have the same mold defect where one of his sculpted "Alien teeth" on the mask appears chipped away.

Apparently NECA knows and is offering replacement heads for those who go through their customer service. I haven't done it myself though because it doesn't seem like too big of a deal to me

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Mar 18, 2017, 05:25:12 AM

Apparently NECA knows and is offering replacement heads for those who go through their customer service. I haven't done it myself though because it doesn't seem like too big of a deal to me
Good to know, I'll probably go through that. Thanks for the heads-up!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Xenomrph on Mar 18, 2017, 10:51:15 AM
Quote from: JokersWarPig on Mar 18, 2017, 05:25:12 AM

Good to know, I'll probably go through that. Thanks for the heads-up!
As a follow-up, I got ahold of Neca customer service and they've put me on a waiting list to mail me a replacement head once they get in a non-defective batch.

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

wish neca's ultimate jungle hunter predator would hurry up and get in store's. the wait is killing me.oh maybe next week I hope.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Looks like the Life and Death Predator?

Russ840

Russ840

Quote from: crazypredator2 on Apr 05, 2017, 11:07:47 PM
wish neca's ultimate jungle hunter predator would hurry up and get in store's. the wait is killing me.oh maybe next week I hope.

I think it has a May release date

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 22, 2017, 10:44:00 AM

Looks like the Life and Death Predator?

Yup, that's Hornhead! I really need to dig my Ahab out of storage so those two can duke it out.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I'm really interested in that guy, I just wish he wasn't so covered in blood

Blood Warrior

Blood Warrior

I just ordered The Ultimate Jungle Hunter Predator from the NECA eBay store. 

Blood Warrior

Blood Warrior

I received the Jungle Hunter yesterday.  I was kind of nervous since I've had so much bad luck with Ultimate City Hunter.  It's a nice looking figure with some fun accessories.

echobbase79

echobbase79

My Ultimate Jungle Hunter should be arriving this week. It looks very good.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Neca has teased a weapon used by Machiko Noguchi in the AvP comics.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Interesting....
I wonder if they'll do any of the characters from the Colonial Marines comic or (preferably) Berserker

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I mentioned before how I'd love to see a MAX suit :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed