Leaked images from the set? *spoilers within*

Started by SuicideDoors, Oct 28, 2016, 06:42:31 AM

Author
Leaked images from the set? *spoilers within* (Read 77,536 times)

BonesawT101

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Oct 28, 2016, 08:45:49 PM
You should be more careful, not AvPGalaxy.
This

CainsSon

CainsSon

Wow.
So it looks like we can add more weight to that Dr. Moreau vibe.
There are lots on implications here you guys!
Think about it:
These photos either mean, David has somehow had people to experiment on before the crew of the COVENANT arrives. Or... This film takes place over some time, because this set indicates somewhat extensive time has passed.
Hicks was right. It is reminiscent of the 'Ripley finds her clones' scene in A:R. Which was supposed to have been taking place over time, BEFORE they scientist got her cloning process right, and before the Betty arrived. Right? So what does that mean? How did David obtain the specimens needed to perform these experiments? Or does the crew of the Covenant spend a considerable amount of time, unaware of his, experiments as people go missing?
Or is he using Shaw's body somehow?
Eggs imply a queen, as well. No?
So there is a lot going on here, eh?
Let alone the idea that there is an Engineer temple where David is performing these experiments and when you combine it with this idea of air-born spores and the other leaked images, a full film is starting to take shape.
Which brings me to this - The drawing immediately to the right of the bust, I do believe this is our AIR-BORN SPORE.

Lonely Universe

Tough titty? If they spoil something expect complaints.

Or AvPGalaxy could be responsible & make sure their thumbnails on a completely separate platform don't reveal a major spoiler, a standard precaution in today's digital world. Being user-friendly is typically considered pretty important for site traffic/followers.

Enoch

Enoch

Yes, its a mutated spore!!! :o
David maybe used those Engineer-humanoid like race
to experiment with Goo. Maybe the planet David and Shaw discovered (The Paradise)
is not at all the place of origin of those engineers from LV-223, maybe the humanoids on Paradise
planet are some kind of early civilization society worshiping engineers etc, or they are indeed kind
inhabitants of PARADISE which David uses to create serpents and his abominations. Playing God and Satan
at the same time.

There is a lot going on in Covenant, thats for sure!

CainsSon

Quote from: Enoch on Oct 28, 2016, 09:30:56 PM
to experiment with Goo. Maybe the planet David and Shaw discovered (The Paradise)
is not at all the place of origin of those engineers from LV-224, maybe the humanoids on Paradise
planets are some kind of early civilization society worshiping engineers etc, or they are indeed kind
inhabitants of PARADISE which David uses to create serpents and his abominations. Playing God and Satan
at the same tame.

I really expect there to be very few Engineers in this move. I kinda expect that this PARADISE is what happened

whiterabbit

Quote from: CainsSon on Oct 28, 2016, 09:40:12 PM
Quote from: Enoch on Oct 28, 2016, 09:30:56 PM
is not at all the place of origin of those engineers from LV-224, maybe the humanoids on Paradise
planets are some kind of early civilization society worshiping engineers etc, or they are indeed kind
at the same tame.

I really expect there to be very few Engineers in this move. I kinda expect that this PARADISE is what happened
Oh there will be a lot of engineers in this move. A lot. A lotta dead engineers. :P

Still nothing in the images is a spoiler. It's stuff we've all seen before. Still this brings up the question Shaw asked David back on the Prometheus, what will he do when Weyland is not around to program him any more. His reply was doesn't everyone want they're parents dead. Clearly David wants to exterminate all of mankind.

Enoch

Enoch

Well maybe those burned tall humanoids from previous "leaks" are not
Engineers. Who burned them, it seems like they were running towards their sacred
places (they seem a bit primitive if I may notice)... there were great destroyed monuments of humanoid wearing
something like roman toga on those sets...Who knows... maybe that was another planet on which engineers
seeded life and created humanoid life forms. The gliphs on walls we saw from leaked photos are like Egyptian temple writings.

This looks primitive to me, maybe they are not Engineers we saw on lv-224!

DorkiDori

DorkiDori

Im guessing Covenant will have quite a bit of "flashbacks" in regards to David and Shaw, plus what happened in the Engineers past. The images associated with the above are most likely part of the "what happened to the Engineers" plot of the film.

my best guess with the Engineers is either David destroys them all in a mass "cleansing", or the beings ABOVE the engineers found out what they were doing and wiped them all out in one giant and horrible flash.

genocyber

I have to wonder about the space jockey/engineer room. You think Ridley is going to go back to the original giant size like in the first movie, or keep it smaller like in Prometheus?

SiL

Quote from: BlazingAngels on Oct 28, 2016, 09:26:42 PM
Tough titty? If they spoil something expect complaints.
If you follow a site that's been spoiling information for 15 years, expect spoilers.

Pvt. Himmel

Heads up the Deacon spotted on set!!!!

Perfect-Organism

Cool.  I would be inclined to avoid a Resurrection vibe, but this could be good...

Scott

Scott

Hicks, can you confirm/deny that the main creature design of the film hasn't been shown here? I'm not talking about the original Giger alien. Do these images show us the neomorph? Thanks.

Scott

Scott

I'm actually really excited about this film. I haven't been this excited for a film in a long time. I personally think Ridley is setting this all up to be a demiurge/Gnostic tale of creation and perversion. Is David's fate ultimately to become the demiurge? He's an isolated artificial monstrosity that is molding matter, creating life, and maybe his ultimate creation will be to give himself eternal life through the birth of a creature that can reproduce. Interesting and thought provoking stuff.

System Apollo

System Apollo

A thumbnail for spoilers isn't too bad of an idea. For the most part I have noticed a few complaints about them in the past. No need to patronize a member for feeling just a little outraged.

As for the leaks themselves, I was skimming through them previously and did not actually give too much attention to it.

This looks atrocious! Chet looks better than this... This design isn't just bad it's dynamically bad! Look at this thing! This looks like it was regurgitated and spat out of an imagination think tank!

The ornamental details just scream clichè and the rendition of it is almost as inconsistent than xenomorphs in Antarctica. The very delineation that has been crossed with this design can no longer be reversed. Oh well boys! Looks like Alien will be hitting Tremor tier franchise quality this upcoming year..

The thing that made the xenomorph so alluring as a design is how zoological it resembled. This is a deformed mutant with an anatomy that just doesn't make sense. I always try to keep optimistic but I can't after seeing this design...  :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed