New In-game footage

Started by ikarop, Feb 19, 2013, 09:36:57 AM

Author
New In-game footage (Read 19,570 times)

alanwu1233

alanwu1233

I thought it was Resident Evil 6 at first sight.

Ash 937

Ash 937

It doesn't look like anyone can make a good Aliens game these days.  At least this one has the excuse of being unfinished though.

I agree that SEGA should release it anyway as downloadable title.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Even early, unfinished, and without the player character doing much in the action, I felt more tension in that than the entirety of A:CM. I wish I was joking.

The Runner

The Runner

Quote from: livin_target on Feb 20, 2013, 05:19:10 PM
Ehhh... I feel as if they would've fallen into the same trap as most modern alien games by making their aliens rather non-threatening. Granted, that was early development footage but the aliens didn't seem particularly deadly. I guess it would be harder to balance aliens up against a squad that was perishable (otherwise, if you go too far in the other direction, the squad just becomes a huge hindrance, even moreso than your invulnerable buddies that get in the way in A:CM). The action seemed a bit rigid but I suppose that could be down to it being alpha/beta/whatever footage.

On the plus side, the customization looked very diverse and even although it was just a little taster, the characters seemed to have more personality than most alien/predator games.

Weren't they going to have Facehuggers infect a bunch of wildlife, and we'd get some new aliens?

Gate

Gate

oh my god its like KOTOR with xenos....

Can someone please remind me exactly why this game was canned. I'm sad.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 27, 2013, 04:41:12 PM
Even early, unfinished, and without the player character doing much in the action, I felt more tension in that than the entirety of A:CM. I wish I was joking.

Not for me... it just felt like a basic RPG.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed