(RUMOR) Sydney Chandler to lead Alien series at FX

Started by Gimitko, Apr 28, 2023, 10:47:00 PM

Author
(RUMOR) Sydney Chandler to lead Alien series at FX (Read 9,403 times)

Gimitko

Tabloid site Giant Freaking Robot claimed earlier today actress Sydney Chandler will play the lead of the Alien series. Reporter Jeff Sneider just said on his podcast he is hearing the rumor is true.

https://www.youtube.com/live/oXY3MVwyu8c?feature=share

Serpico Jones

Jeff Sneider just confirmed her casting on his podcast.

Local Trouble

I won't believe it until We Got This Covered confirms it.

RidgeTop

I mean she's worked with FX before on the series 'Pistol'... but yeah I'd hardly trust anything from GFR or WGTC.

skhellter

or Jeff "Spielberg should take my calls" Sneider.  :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Damn, GFR made another correct call?

Immortan Jonesy

Cool, but in regard to GFR we still need more of these correct calls...after all a stopped clock is right twice a day ;D

Nightmare Asylum

With the first actor in place now... guess we're gearing up towards production beginning soon!

It still feels so weird to have two Alien projects concurrently in various stages of development.

RIP77

I cannot explain how over the moon my sci-fi self is !! I'm still pinching myself. Repeatedly. Sci-fi has been my escape ever since I was a little kid. The infamous Sigourney Weaver as Ripley was the one hero I ever taped up onto my wall. I cannot express. I'm ready to work my ass off and give this project all the blood, sweat, and tears. So thankful. Here we go !! 👽♥️⚡️

https://www.instagram.com/p/Crt9OxZgzv5/?hl=es

Fantastic in Pistol.

BlueMarsalis79

To be very crass for a moment here.

If she acts half as good as she looks, we are in for a serious f**king treat here.

Some Old Dude

She seems cool. I don't recall seeing her in anything but I'm sure she'll be great.

Gimitko

Dan Stevens is looking suspiciously unemployed, the incoming wave of casting announcements might make us Hawleyheads happy.

Sabres21768

Quote from: Gimitko on Apr 28, 2023, 10:47:00 PMTabloid site Giant Freaking Robot claimed earlier today actress Sydney Chandler will play the lead of the Alien series. Reporter Jeff Sneider just said on his podcast he is hearing the rumor is true.

https://www.youtube.com/live/oXY3MVwyu8c?feature=share
If she's in this show with a short bob haircut, I'm going to scream (and not in a good way).

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 01, 2023, 10:34:48 PMDamn, GFR made another correct call?

A stopped clock is right twice a day. They've shared our own scoops in the past, still doesn't do much to fix their credibility in my eyes.

That said, I'm glad to finally have some casting news! I assume she's playing Wendy. I'm not familiar with Sydney though, so I'm going to have to try watching some of her other projects.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed