Noah Hawley's Alien is gearing up for production

Started by Nightmare Asylum, Jan 12, 2023, 08:38:37 PM

Author
Noah Hawley's Alien is gearing up for production (Read 16,868 times)

Nightmare Asylum

As far as I'm aware, I don't think it's been confirmed one way or the other.

Corporal Hicks

Hawley introduced a showing of Alien in Austin recently. Doesn't sound like he said too much, though.

Quotei remember him saying he'll write the show this summer and that it'll come out at the end of next year. he was interested in replicating the tone of the first movie specifically

https://twitter.com/EsPyramid/status/1647332105502838786

BlueMarsalis79

Fargo felt like a natural extension of that first film, hoping it will be the same for Alien.

Immortan Jonesy

Yeah, I watched all the seasons and I can't wait for the fifth one 8)

Necronomicon II

CRT monitors and griping please.

JDrums

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 15, 2023, 08:31:30 PMHawley introduced a showing of Alien in Austin recently. Doesn't sound like he said too much, though.

Quotei remember him saying he'll write the show this summer and that it'll come out at the end of next year. he was interested in replicating the tone of the first movie specifically

https://twitter.com/EsPyramid/status/1647332105502838786

Mmm...But wasn't it mentioned that the writing of the scripts had already been completed?

skhellter

the only way the show comes out at the end of next year is if he'll "make" the show this summer and the guy on twitter misheard. (or maybe noah means he'll do another pass on the scripts)

Corporal Hicks

I imagine that's what he meant. As far as has been reported, it's all written. Unless they're doing revisions.

Gimitko

Gimitko

Hawleys regular cinematographer turned director is currently in Thailand. It was mentioned the series will shoot in Thailand awhile back. Could be doing location scouting.

Corporal Hicks

Just a brief update. Latest Production Weekly has the series as shooting in September 2023.

Commander Blitz

Can't wait to see how this series turns out with it being the first alien TV show

XENOMORPHOSIS

It looks to be most likely Alien Romulus will premier on Hul u before this Alien TV show.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: XENOMORPHOSIS on May 09, 2023, 01:03:55 AMIt looks to be most likely Alien Romulus will premier on Hul u before this Alien TV show.

Yeah, I'm expecting that to be the case as well.

Quote from: Gimitko on May 08, 2023, 05:12:28 PMHawleys regular cinematographer turned director is currently in Thailand. It was mentioned the series will shoot in Thailand awhile back. Could be doing location scouting.

Production Weekly still has Thailand being the location too.

Drukathi

Strong Species vibes.

Also, I still wonder how this plot is combined with a broken ship and the xenomorph in the forest. It seems as if the synopsis and images belong to different projects.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed