I'm A Stranger Here Myself, What We'd Like To See For The Future of Alien & Predator – AvP Galaxy Podcast #117

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 13, 2020, 06:19:22 PM

Author
I'm A Stranger Here Myself, What We'd Like To See For The Future of Alien & Predator – AvP Galaxy Podcast #117 (Read 12,575 times)

Kradan

Quote from: XenoHunter99 on Oct 25, 2020, 06:43:30 PM
Or perhaps integrated in Star Wars universe, where the Alien becomes a Sith machination and the Predators are a race of bounty hunters from the Galactic Rim...

It all makes sense now !

Spoiler

If I'd have to choose, I'd rather choose to sacrifice Alien to Star Wars than to Marvel

XenoHunter99

Quote from: Kradan on Oct 25, 2020, 06:47:49 PM
Quote from: XenoHunter99 on Oct 25, 2020, 06:43:30 PM
Or perhaps integrated in Star Wars universe, where the Alien becomes a Sith machination and the Predators are a race of bounty hunters from the Galactic Rim...

It all makes sense now !

https://i.gifer.com/1DvK.gif

Spoiler

If I'd have to choose, I'd rather choose to sacrifice Alien to Star Wars than to Marvel

Thanks for that! :) I know a lot of people might roll their eyes or bristle at the thought, but properly handled... The results could be a lot of fun!

Immortan Jonesy

More damage cannot be done. Rather the other way. So yeah, shut up and take my yada yada 8)

XenoHunter99

Voodoo Magic

XenoHunter99

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Oct 26, 2020, 02:23:19 AM
This took a turn!   :laugh:

See what you started? I kid! Ideas along those lines have been in the back of my brain for a very long time. But what I imagine could never happen, and particularly not with Disney owning everything. I could probably make it into a fan project like what you've done with Predator. That will be fun for me until the cease and desist arrives. >_>

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: XenoHunter99 on Nov 21, 2020, 10:50:50 PM

See what you started? I kid! Ideas along those lines have been in the back of my brain for a very long time. But what I imagine could never happen, and particularly not with Disney owning everything. I could probably make it into a fan project like what you've done with Predator. That will be fun for me until the cease and desist arrives. >_>

Now that would be a fun read!  :)

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Oct 25, 2020, 07:50:36 PM
More damage cannot be done. Rather the other way. So yeah, shut up and take my yada yada 8)

Immortan Jonesy

XenoHunter99

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Nov 22, 2020, 04:00:09 AM
Quote from: XenoHunter99 on Nov 21, 2020, 10:50:50 PM

Now that would be a fun read!  :)

It could be! I have to admit, as it stands, mine is primarily an Alien/SW story with Engineers. I know the Predators can/should be involved, but I haven't got to them. When the time comes, I would gladly accept collaboration on that from someone with great love for the Predator. You know, if it turns out anyone is interested. That would be really cool! But not there yet.

Now, Immortan Jonesy, don't think I've missed your colorful and entertaining protest. But let me say this: Nothing I or anyone else is doing is any threat to what you love. It's just some of us imagine other possibilities and want to explore them. Okay?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed