NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 815,165 times)

GQSioux

GQSioux

Quote from: windebieste on Jul 29, 2017, 01:12:21 AM

Gah!  So the Defiance Alien comes with the almost-useful-but-largely-shitty-display-stand that 'Stompy' has?

Being a re-purposed version of 'Stompy', I am not surprised. 

-Windebieste.

Yup, it's just Stompy with a new head and the same stand. Here's another photo:

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

The Defiance Alien doesn't actually have an extending inner jaw, does it?

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Xenomrph on Aug 10, 2017, 02:39:13 AM
The Defiance Alien doesn't actually have an extending inner jaw, does it?
Yes it does.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Nice pics man. Poor Newt!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Is that a Halo cryotube?

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I picked up the Defiance xeno and as of right now it's tied with the Kenner Gorilla tribute for my favorite xeno spot. The only thing keeping it from number one are the leg.

I like the height, and I dig the look of them, but they aren't practical for a figure.

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

I canceled my order of the Defiance xeno, now I'm regretting it.

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

What did you use for your diorama pieces and what did you do spray paint them? Im trying to make multiple sets for a stop motion film length film similar to Alien Isolations atmosphere or the original Alien.

Otter

Otter

Still no love from NECA on Twitter as to how to Get Col Cameron shipped to Australia.

How are you planning to get him (if indeed you are), Windy?

windebieste

windebieste

It's not really a figure that I find appealing so I won't bother with this item.   NECA are just making too much stuff and it's hard to decide sometimes but I'll let this one go.  Now, that Burke and Domed cameralien 2 pack is really appealing and if it's not released here I know exactly what I'll do.

I'll order it and have it sent to a guy I know in the US.  After I've ordered a dozen or so items, he sends me a big box full of stuff.  Sometimes, it even arrives before such items are released here, if at all, and the combined shipping is less than half if I was having them all sent individually. 

I had a box arrive yesterday, actually.  Among other things it contained a set of 3 Super7 blind box ReAction Aliens and another 3 Kenner 18"ers.   Can't get these item here so having them shipped all in one big box is the cheapest way to bring them into the country and the cost is basicly reduced to $10 per item for international postage.

If Colonel Cameron was on my want list and not available here, that's what I would do.  Mind you, it can take a few weeks or a couple months for my friend to receive all the goods I order.   Amazing thing is once he's got them all together, packed and sent; it takes a week for such a shipment to arrive from his place to my doorstep. 

Totally worth it and once every 4 months or so is like Christmas.   This way anything that becomes available in the US is available to me without too much problem - I just have to be patient. 

-Windebieste.

Otter

Otter

Thanks for the response, sounds like a pretty sweet set-up you've got.

I'll keep pestering NECA on Twitter, but if I don't get a response I will have to resort to eBay. 

Burke can be had through Popcultcha, so that's how I'll be getting him.  I asked them whether they'd be stocking Col Cameron, as they have a few other exclusives, but they couldn't confirm one way or the other at the time.

I get what you're saying about NECA releasing so many things; I have limited myself to '86 Aliens, and '87 Predator stuff... In my book, Cameron counts. ;)

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

I'm very happy with my 2015 NECA original Alien. It's all I want and all I'll ever need.

dHunter333

dHunter333

neca is making a lot
but i'm loving it
series 12 is due out in less than 2 weeks! series 11 just hit shelves! love it!
series 12 due out 8/25 i believe, we should have them shipping from neca ebay/amazon/alien club a couple days before
cannot wait to build that cardboard diorama!
i bought 2 of them to make a full circle!
the marine accessory pack is due out 9/5 per neca, finally here!
next we have ultimate xenos, burke 2 pack, the 3 arcade aliens (all probably coming out before the year ends)
and i'm sure kenner series 13 will be right around the corner too!
i love my neca toys!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed