Mod Requests / Idea Sharing

Started by Undel, Aug 21, 2010, 03:18:35 AM

Author
Mod Requests / Idea Sharing (Read 105,340 times)

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Lets see some more fan made skins.. we have like.. 7 and 1 weapon skin so far?

Has anyone figured out how they made the predators eyes flash during those cutscenes and trailers?
What about redoing the textures on pred weapons? or how about the infrared lasers from the helmet during cannon and disc tracking? Anyone wanna redo them to be green!?  ;D

Someone redo the preds body armor too  :P

Undel

Undel

AvPG has some more in the making, but it requires time! this is a next gen game  :P.

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

I've read the guide.. it's not a long process.. not that much different then AvP2..

get required programs.. unpack files.. export.. re-texture them in Photoshop,, import them back into game format.. repack into the game.. load..   :P

Undel

Undel

Quote from: AcidGlow on Aug 31, 2010, 10:08:14 PM
I've read the guide.. it's not a long process.. not that much different then AvP2..

get required programs.. unpack files.. export.. re-texture them in Photoshop,, import them back into game format.. repack into the game.. load..   :P

That's the long part, high quality reskins require a lot of work. Not to mention you're working blind most of the time.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm surprised you haven't done any Acid, I remember you doing a fair few AvP2 ones.

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 01, 2010, 12:41:05 PM
I'm surprised you haven't done any Acid, I remember you doing a fair few AvP2 ones.

You know i'm on xbox, right?...yes you do know..  :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Well you might have the PC one too.  :P

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Why would I buy it twice. that's mad!  :P

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Is it impossible to edit the meshes for completely custom units?

Mozer

Mozer

http://rapidshare.com/files/417989669/predatorssounds.rar

Tiny little sound pack containing sounds recorded from the Predators trailer, and clips.

Includes new vision sounds for predator and a new smart-gun firing sound.

Enjoy.

IRL_Calibre

IRL_Calibre

Quote from: PHANTOM on Aug 23, 2010, 06:13:54 AM
Really, using AVP 2 sounds?

I think this mod uses the avp2 sounds - though the only one i've used is the motion tracker, the gun sounds sound like they're 8bit or something, not good in the AvP 3 environment, but the motion tracker is awesome..

http://www.moddb.com/games/avp2010/addons/avp3-sound-pack-for-marines-weapons-v10

would it be possible to make a cloaked preds eyes flash when they change vision mode like in the movies? cause... you know.. they say ya can only see the demons eyes when 'im come callin' !!

Xhan

Xhan

100% Movie Accurate Actual Source sounds are coming.

#6.0

#6.0

We can haz Resurrection Alien sounds?

Undel

Undel

Quote from: Xhan on Sep 12, 2010, 12:13:11 AM

100% Movie Accurate Actual Source sounds are coming.

Are you making a soundpack?

newbeing

newbeing

How difficult would it be to completely remove the HUD elements for the Alien?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed