Mod Requests / Idea Sharing

Started by Undel, Aug 21, 2010, 03:18:35 AM

Author
Mod Requests / Idea Sharing (Read 105,781 times)

Undel

Undel

Quote from: brennan4 on Sep 20, 2010, 09:10:52 PM
Quote from: Undel on Sep 19, 2010, 02:34:59 AM
Quote from: brennan4 on Sep 19, 2010, 02:21:53 AM
Quote from: Undel on Sep 18, 2010, 10:20:44 PM
It's an editorial "we". Not referring to anyone in particular.
So by "we" You mean "me" ?

Exactly. 'Scar' is going to be released along with the rest of the skins from that skin-pack I mentioned. There are several other people working on that pack ATM, tho. MichaelLoh, Andrew Minniear, ikarop and Ambrosiia are the contributors so far.
Are you willing to tell us which skins are in the pack yet?  Without having to kill us afterward?   ;)

No, I'm not willing to do that.

JK lol. So far just a couple of bio helmets from the movies. The rest of the stuff is still being worked on and is subject to change or alteration. The plan is all species will get new skins, tho.

Mozer

Mozer

Chopper pred, Classic pred, City pred, Guardian pred, Elder pred, Falcon pred, Tracker pred?

Oh, and we need an Arnold skin for marines.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Since someone already did a Giger Alien skin, there isn't much to do for Aliens, is there?

A1, check. A2, check, it's basically the default. A3, check. A4, f**k it. AvP, f**k it, AvPR, sort of check via A3 but f**k it, too.

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Or you can always make something original..  Just look at the marine skins and the pred skin "Spartan".

T.L.22

T.L.22

Let's not get too out of control here, AG!

Maybe someone ought to give the marines some hair. Moss needs to share the Rogaine.

Mozer

Mozer

Quote from: MadassAlex on Sep 21, 2010, 08:15:06 AM
Since someone already did a Giger Alien skin, there isn't much to do for Aliens, is there?

A1, check. A2, check, it's basically the default. A3, check. A4, f**k it. AvP, f**k it, AvPR, sort of check via A3 but f**k it, too.

Giger = A1

Warrior = AvPr

Warrior Dome = A4 + AvP

Warrior Ridged = A2

And of course the one that spits acid = A3. So yeah. Pretty much every movie covered. Leaves room for custom skins only I guess.

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

There's always the Predator 2 mask left to make..   :P

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: AcidGlow on Sep 22, 2010, 02:17:47 PM

Then make it your self then yea?  ;D

CHEESE!

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Quote from: x-M-x on Sep 24, 2010, 12:11:28 AM
Quote from: AcidGlow on Sep 22, 2010, 02:17:47 PM

Then make it your self then yea?  ;D

CHEESE!

If I was on pc, I'd try. But I left that community for another.  :P  The message as directed up at the guy who said "there's nothing left to make from the movies".  :)

brennan4

brennan4

Quote from: Undel on Sep 21, 2010, 12:55:28 AM
Quote from: brennan4 on Sep 20, 2010, 09:10:52 PM
Quote from: Undel on Sep 19, 2010, 02:34:59 AM
Quote from: brennan4 on Sep 19, 2010, 02:21:53 AM
Quote from: Undel on Sep 18, 2010, 10:20:44 PM
It's an editorial "we". Not referring to anyone in particular.
So by "we" You mean "me" ?

Exactly. 'Scar' is going to be released along with the rest of the skins from that skin-pack I mentioned. There are several other people working on that pack ATM, tho. MichaelLoh, Andrew Minniear, ikarop and Ambrosiia are the contributors so far.
Are you willing to tell us which skins are in the pack yet?  Without having to kill us afterward?   ;)

No, I'm not willing to do that.

JK lol. So far just a couple of bio helmets from the movies. The rest of the stuff is still being worked on and is subject to change or alteration. The plan is all species will get new skins, tho.
Can we get pictures as events warrant? Could we also get pictures of the skins already made (I.E the giger alien, we only got the little picture of it).  I'm asking because I don'tt have the4 game on P.C, but the concept of moding this game intrigues me

Cap. Fitzgerald

Some one should make a zombie Xeno.

Lone Warrior

Lone Warrior

This thread almost makes me want to start playing AvP3 again.

Good work guys, even if it's just tweaks, it's definetly a step in the right direction.

brennan4

brennan4

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Sep 24, 2010, 10:24:07 PM
Some one should make a zombie Xeno.
Someone should make a zombie everything. the true mod exper5ience has not begun until you're up to your neck in zombies.

Cap. Fitzgerald

^ I agree.
Sadly I have no PC version.

brennan4

brennan4

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Sep 25, 2010, 08:07:03 PM
^ I agree.
Sadly I have no PC version.
Me neither. Cool stuff they've come up with over here though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed