New Aliens: CM Interviews

Started by Darkness, May 04, 2008, 07:32:51 PM

Author
New Aliens: CM Interviews (Read 8,591 times)

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Syd Mead can hardly be classified as what you say, Knox.  It sounds like ADI is being consulted more for the mechanics of puppets and stuff, so as to translate them to computerised versions in there.

knoxjr

knoxjr

oh......my bad

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Sounds like Gearbox really are taking the game seriously, and as Xenomorphine said, sounds like ADI is just being consulted for the designs.  This should be one to watch out for.

"Flare"thePredator

"Flare"thePredator

:'(   and a little   ???   and    :o  !!!!!!!!!!

cubanb82

cubanb82

All you adi haters need to relax. Alec Gillis and Tom Woodruff Junior and crew are excellent special effects artists. and most of you forget that they WORKED on the film ALIENS too, as staff of Stan Winston,, so what is the problem? Stan himself didn't even have any influence on the design of the aliens in that movie.. James Cameron was the one who designed the creatures, even the queen. Get your facts straight and stop bashing hard working people who do what you likely wish you could. Honestly, you have the right to be dicks, yes, but that doesn't mean you have to.   And perhaps you forget that the directors are responsible for how these creatures look as well.. blame Jeunet for the look of the aliens in resurrection.. his color scheme is brown.. not ADI's.. blame Anderson for the shitty predators and their stupid exaggerated weapons.. ADI is just the facilitators of their shitty visions.. which is why the alien in ALIEN 3 looked good.. Fincher is a great director.  Anyhow.. keep up the bitching like i know you will.  Peace

dachande89

dachande89

I love how no matter what happens in here there is always 2 kinds of ppl. The people who absolutly hate the subject, and those protesting saying the haters need to stop. Look putting it simply, idk if u hate avp or if u love it. I like it, and I look forward to the game as with most AVP related merchandise.

r scott

r scott

::)      ???      :-\     :-X     :o     >:(     :)   now how can  people judge a game that not even out yet and alry people moaning who is doing what in the game . think i will wait till the games out before i make judgement   ::)  

cubanb82

cubanb82

I agree with the two posts above.. even if i was included in Dachade89's post. lol.   8)  

Spoon

Spoon

actually it was in fact stan winston finalizing on james cameron concept.  Same with predator design.  Tom and alac are slaves, they only get down and dirty on making them not design.  The alien design is going nothing but down hill and looks like crap! ADI really does suck and makes the alien look like dinosaurs with their new movies.   Nothing beats the Aliens from james camerons movie.

Moron

Moron

I cant wait i dont care if its ADI the game sounds so awesome    ;D  

ZEN

ZEN

@ Spoon  I loved A2!.It is my favorite of the 4!   ;D  .The ones from A:R were good,but not as good as A2!.And was it me,or did parts of AVP-R look like an advertisement for HydraulX?.If so then I was'nt impressed.Those face-huggers in those tubes could have been real just by using water with too much salt in it (to make it clowdy),some fishing line and aquarium hard tubing with an old F-H puppet.It whould have cost 1/10th the price of CGI.If I were a Straus,1 (of many) thing(s) I whould change is that I whould'nt use the money the producers gave me to fund my company,I'd pay for it out of pocket. PEACE GUY'S/GAL'S!!!!!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  .

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed